006 - individual roleplay - @Citsandcats6

[name]

"v" rei shontae oshimo

[nicknames]

v is a nickname, wolfie, flooferz

[gender]

genderless - they/them/it

[age]

depends on the kind of roleplay-

[birthday]

october 13th

[species]

eek, if it's okay with you, a wolf shifter? i've been obsessed with them lately, heh.

[sexuality]

bisexual forever--

[appearance]

[personality]

[personality]

v is complicated. one moment they seem quiet and soft-spoken, but the first time someone talks about them or someone they know, they are an angry bull. they are pretty protective and defensive, but also very, very, very, sarcastic.

[likes]

roaming freely, rain in general, running, breaking a few rules here and there, making people smile, cracking jokes.

[dislikes]

dresses, guns, being sad, squrriels, her muzzle, being teased, her tail getting pulled.

[backstory]

born from outcast rika and loner xander, they were raised up till they were capable of caring for themselves. then one day their parents were killed by hunters. their older brother took care of them and then he was killed too. ever since then, they've been on their own until they were taken to an orphanage, later adopted by a family. they treat them both like dog and like human because of what they are, and they don't really mind, because of their mindset. the scar on their back is from their bare escape from the same hunters that killed her brother.

[family]

biological
rika oshimo - mother - dead
xander oshimo - father - dead
ray oshimo - older brother - dead

adoptive
luciel han - adoptive father - alive
jumin han - adoptive father - alive
yoosung han - adoptive brother - alive
zenna han - adoptive sister - alive

[pets]

none.

yet.

[other]

-wants to cut hair short, but doesn't have the thumbs or hands to do so.
-was born female
-insominac
-used to have an older brother named ray.
-has thick yukon accent // like me- //
-from yukon, canada // also like me ;3 //
-has a weak point behind her ears, and under her temple
-

long thick scar across her back