021 - arcana - @PerhapsInTheStars

gender:
female

pronouns:
she/her

sexuality:
panromantic

age:
28!

-†★†-

height:
she's just barely 5'0

weight:
110 lbs

hair:
she has tousled, curly, messy dark red hair which is long and usually out, despite portia's protests to put it in a ponytail or something.

skin tone:
she has a tanned complexion, with light undertones.

eyes:
she has deep blue-gray eyes, that match her hair-color. one is noticeably bluer than the other.

outfit:

that anddd

that anddd

tattoos?:

that on her back ^

that on her back ^

-‡★‡-

magic:
undeveloped. she can do small tricks and spells. so far, she can light fire in her palms, but keeping it for too long burns her.

favorite food:
apple fritter or spicy curry

favourite flower:
strongylodon macrobotrys/jade vines

favorite drink:
apple cider

likes:
apples, rain, animals, caves, spicy food, most fruit, running through the wheat fields, spending time helping muriel.

dislikes:
forgetting things, her clumsiness, being short sometimes, chains, lucio, the coliseum, awkward slience, with others.

occupation:
she is usually found at muriels hut, but when she's not there, she's working with asra, helping out around the shop.
but her actual job is at the rowdy raven.

·-★-·

backstory:

best friend:
julian and portia: she was practically raised with them. she disappeared with julian when he went missing, and was there when he worked on the cure. she was there when lucio died. she remembers none of the lucio part, but meh. after that, julian disappeared and she hung out with portia, occasionally disappearing and visiting muriel. she just has a close bond to them.

crush:
muriel: they first met while he was out in the forest. she had been exploring and was messing around with the creatures of the forest when he stumbled upon her. she had spotted him, and started conversation. the two grew close, and now she basically lives with him.