thirty six

I lay on my couch with a bowl of grapes and pudge by my side. The Jacks would be here any minute and Gia was currently fixing them food like we haven't seen them in years.

The door swings open and I fly out of my seat. I threw my arms around their necks and inhaled their scent. In the two weeks i spent with them last  hey month, it was hard to get used to not seeing them.

Johnson went to go find Gia, and that left me with Gilinsky. "Grapes!" He squeals, diving for the couch. I frown laying beside him and pudge as we all eat the grapes.

"I missed you," Jack says, not moving his eyes from the tv. "I missed you too," I chuckle. "You never told me the name of that starbucks drink," He glares.

"Oops," I smile blowing him a kiss as I stood up. "I'm taking pudge for a walk!" I shout so Gia could hear me. "And I'm going too!" G said after, doing what i believe was telling johnson.

We walked outside and pudge toddled ahead of us. "So, how's Madison?" I smirk. "Paisley dont even," He groans.

"That bad?" I pout. "We're done for good," He responds. I couldn't help but smile, is that bad?

"Why you smiling?" He asked. "No reason," I shrug. "So what happened?" I quizzed.

"She's just not the one, not for me anyway," He answers. "Sucks," I smirk to myself. "So, Brad?" he teases.

"What about him?" I sigh. "Did you guys ever make up?" He asked. "No, and I don't want to," I snap. A smile creeps upon his face but he turns to hide it.

I look up at the moon, feeling the breeze hit my face. "Why didn't i bring a fucking jacket," I mutter. Jack removes his and hands it to me. "You're the fucking best," I squeal.

I slip his jacket on and scoop pudge into my arms. "Lets go home and order takeout," I recommend. "I thought Gia was cooking?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "She is, that's why we should order takeout," I warned.

Once we got back home, we noticed Jj and Gia eating eachothers face. This lucky bitch.

"Could be us," G coughed, but I ignored him. I grabbed my phone and began dialing the number.

I dug my fork into my orange chicken, glaring at Gia. she had been face fucking Johnson all night like, their visit was for ME!

I snapped into reality once i realized G was sneaking his fork into my food. "Watch back," I snap, moving my plate.

"Please," He frowns. I put my fork into the food, and then lifted the fork. Jack opened his mouth and i placed the fork in his mouth. "Hand me your drink," I demand holding my hand out.

He passes me his cup and i drink from it quickly. "Hey you guys!" Ella chirps as she enters the living room. She looks at Jj and Gia, then at me with a confused look.

"Why are you here?" Gia questions. "Nice to see you too, and they're my friends too you know?" Ella snaps. "Love you Ella," Gia beams.

"Yo Els," Gilinsky calls. "Hey Gili," she laughs. I roll my eyes, taking my trash to the kitchen.

Since everyone was engaged in conversation downstairs, I snuck off to my room to fall asleep.