ch 2 meeting them in real life

Hey it's me again Ik it hasn't been a long time at all. In fact I'm doing this the same night I started the first story! Hope u like it and enjoy (dear gods)

(Editing again -3- ✌️)

----- time skip to morning oof ------
(I mean weeee)

(Y/N) P.O.V

Voices are what I wake up to, not the first time but definitely the most troubling this time around, while still being held by the feeling of sleep I listen, unable to know who belongs to the voices seeing as they're not my mothers or the voices of her various affairs. Waking myself up a little more I squint my eyes open and take a peek at who I'm hearing.

Seeing the brightly lit building, I admire the traditional architecture before I have to forcibly stop myself from moving as my chest tightens. It looks so familiar yet.. I can't let my mind get ahead of me. It can't be where I'm thinking of. Well it's either there.. Or I had just been kidnapped and thrown to the ground. I close my eyes and let my other senses quickly take over while the voices continue to bicker.

I hear an old man who sounds familiar arguing with a few other guys about who I'm guessing is me. I mean, the use of the words "H/C haired person just appeared out of nowhere." totally didn't give it away. Not a clue.

I let my sense of touch take over, now I feel the grass below me accompanied by rocks occasionally. 'like a rock path'. The ground is still warm from the sun so I'm guessing I haven't been here for a while. On my back I feel the weight of a bag. It's very heavy. I wonder what's in it as I try to shimmy the bag off of my back a bit.

I hear footsteps walking over to me. With who I'm thinking they are, shame on them for walking so loud.

I still myself as they come nearer to me.

"Sensei, what should we do about them? They just appeared here overnight."

I can't be mistaken. I would know who that was if I were blindfolded.

"We should keep them here till they wake up to ask a few questions."

You too!

"But Zane asked Sensei. Not you Kai!"

The ever so helpful Jay, saving the day by confirming my suspicions. Thank you my lightning wielding friend.

"I think they're waking up!"

Cole points out that I've clenched my hands into fists, unable to imprison the tightening feeling in my chest.. 'Shit, do I have to?'

I start to dizzily get into a sitting position and stare blankly at the Ninja. They have no idea how much excitement I have holding inside me. Unless they look at my fists as my fingertips dig into my palm.

"What's up?"I say casually as if this were a normal thing for me to wake up to. It's so much better honestly.

"Hello.." Wu says, slightly unnerved. "What's your name?" He helps me up to a standing position as I look around, acting disoriented as I rub the back of my head.

"Uhm, I'm Y/N. Who are you?"

I try to sound like I've never seen any of them before, eyeing them as I check all who stands in front of me.

"Sensei Wu, and these are my students," he motions to the group of four, the original four. "I'll let them introduce themselves however they like later. Are you okay? Thirsty at all?"

"Uhm, a little disoriented but fine. I could go for a drink in a second but.. how did I get here?" I look at the confused faces around me, seeing Kai shrug and Zane tilt his head.