special chappie

So this isn't gonna be in the story or a part of it, but u can come back whenever ya like ok? Ok let's go into the story!

You and Lloyd have been dating for a year now and throughout the year you and the guys thought that it would take up less room if you roomed with Lloyd. The guys just did it cus they shipped you two.

Tonight . . . You had nothing to do! So you were sitting on the bed watching YouTube videos and the guys were outside playing a video game. (B/n) was also with you, like always, and before you both knew it, it was 10:00.

"We should probably go to sleep." Suggested (B/n) you nodded, tired.

(Back to first person)

"Mhm." I cuddle up to the blanket with half open eyes. (B/n) leaves quietly, talking to someone outside the door.

Lloyd soon enough walked in and tried to get under the blanket. I didn't let him. But he just chuckled and tugged a bit more on the blanket.

"(Y/n), come on." he whines quietly.

"I'm cold." Is all I replied with, and soon enough I heard chuckling from my boyfriend "what? Is that not a good enough reason for you?"

"No." He replied snarkily.

With a sudden powerful pull the blanket rips out of my hands and I'm left in the cold until he sits in front of me on the edge of the bed. With the blanket mostly on his side of the bed.

"But why?" I ask with a small frown.

"You wouldn't let me in!" He speaks quickly, leaning over me and trying to sound and act mad. I of course saw through the act right away.

I kissed his cheek with a quiet "mwa"  making him blush and bring back his smile.

"Wow."

"Wow what?" I ask, lying on my back as I look at him.

"I just can't ever stay mad at you." He blatantly speaks making me blush in return.

"Ha-ha, sure you can't, love."

He chuckles again and pulls me closer to him as he actually lays down, finally pulling me back under the blanket as well. "I just realized something," he speaks while I start messing with the hair in front of his face.

"Hm?"

"We haven't actually cuddled yet."

'as in fallen asleep cuddling?' I think keeping my straight face.

He pulls me closer and sneaks his face into the nape of my neck. As he does I smile, now running my hands through his hair and humming softly before falling asleep comfortably.

Well you got a chapter! How do ya like it? Please give me honest responses. Also I'm gonna be starting a drawing book were I'll be showing you some if not most of my drawings! So cya byeeee

AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!