something unexpected pt 2

Recap

I snapped my fingers and crossed my arms.  Zane got ice All over where they were standing and we ran for our lives while they slid their asses off.

-Now-

"Alright we made it to school!" I joked with the guys and (B/n).  "So they follow you and try to bully you?" asks Lloyd "they try but I run a lot faster than what I just did before. I should join a marathon or something . . ." The last part saying it to yourself.

"And (Y/n)?"  "Yes, Zane?" I have something to tell you when we get home . . ." He replies "uhhh, ok. . ."

Inside the school I found my locker and sense (B/n) didn't know where her locker would be she shared mine.  And together our locker was . . .

Stuffed

"Great . . ."

The bell rang. "(B/N)! SCHEDULE!! NOW!!!" I whisper yelled to her in my serious 'if-you-want-to-live-give-it-to-me-now' face/voice. She quickly got it out and gave it to me while we were walking. "Good news-" I said as she nodded excitedly "we have all the same classes together!" I said as she cheered.  We walked to class took our seats and listened to the teachers. 

We had a quiz in second period and let's say I got all of the answers right thanks to the guys murmuring.  They were pissed that along the walk to third period I got pushed and it almost blew our cover.

•~le timeskip to lunch~•

We got our lunch then went outside since I seriously don't want to blow our cover.  Our school is a one floor school so there's no steps up to the roof.  Once I found a ladder we put it in it's place and climbed up to the roof to eat.

We all ate and laughed at each other's jokes, until manaical   laughing was heard on the ground.  Tyler could be heard telling some corny joke while climbing the ladder.

The guys jump in my pocket right away as we see Tyler approach with his gang trailing along.  "Well, well, well, look who's here!" He started "You know who we are!" Shouted (B/n).

"He's trying to be cool don't embarrass him in front of his friends!" I yell to her, ever so dramatically, if I might add. "Show-off." She then whispered getting chuckles from the guys in my pockets and a few of Tyler's minions.

Then . . .

RING RING!!!!!

Saved by the Bell... I quickly zip past Tyler (B/n) on my tail, and we escape while he and his gang stood in shock of the loud noise.

"HAHAAA! (Y/N) 6! AND TYLER'S GANG! . . . uh let's not talk about that heh heh..." I said rubbing the back of my neck with a slightly saddened smile on my face. The guys quietly cheered and (B/n) laughed.

'Having a big family like this might be nice.' I thought to myself, and headed off to class.

•~•time skip•~•

We're back home safe and sound, along with (B/n), I did have to help her climb the rope though. "So Zane?" I asked. "Yes" he answered "So about that, thing, what did you want to tell me?"

"Oh, I wanted to say that, I didn't put the ice on the ground." My eyes widened at the statement and all went quiet. I started to feel something warm come out right where my hands were, but I wasn't getting hurt.

By the faces around me I've done something crazy. I looked down to my hands. . . "F-fire?" I asked myself. "Tup ti tuo!" (Speaking backwards) suddenly it was a bright shade of blue and all it sounded like was the ocean and gasps of the others.

I got an idea "gninthgil!" I shouted and you could see a few sparks escape my hand. "Dniw!" The sparks went away and the air in my room changed so to speak. "Ygrene!" And two balls of golden green light surrounded my hands. "Pots!" (stop) and the energy went away.

I looked to everyone, they were so surprised! "G-guys?" Then out of no where, (B/n) started a group hug with us. I actually felt the heat rise to my face this time, because of all the affection of which I haven't felt in forever.

"I'm so proud!" (B/n) cried. "D-don't cry!" I said starting to tear up myself. "We're all happy for you (Y/n)." Said Lloyd, pulling away from the hug he practically gave my shoulder.

I smiled and started huging them again 'This is all I need. My family'

~to be continued~

I so sorry that took so long but I had to re-think what i wanted to do because I lost my notebook again! And btw I'mma try updating more frequently bc where I am it's summer brake and I just... Yes... I gots all day time In dAH WORLD!! AKA a road trip tomorrow. So... I love u guys 💜 byeeeeee!