Ch 15. Back to Ninjago

(Y/n) pov

As soon as I was rudely woken we all were forced to take our leave back to the suicide forest parking lot. Waiting in the lot felt longer than it should've been, no one could break the overwhelming feeling of being watched. My uncle, of all people to come after me when I couldn't have been less paranoid about leaving the forest.

To clarify, my uncle was killed and banished to suicide forest for taking a witches wife, the witch didn't seem half bad when she came to the house when I was around 6, but she still mercilessly killed and cursed my uncle to an afterlife in the suicide forest. She said his main job is to keep people from going off trail and too deep into the forest by chasing them to the end, or hanging them up to make it look like suicide. Dark times.

(None of this is real but plot convenience, ay?)

Around 11:45 we heard a whistle blowing from the distance and instantly made motion to stand. After Zane stood up peacefully, Kai stood and tripped over a stone, giving him a face full of gravel and dirt. Jay and Cole stood by laughing while Nya, with her hand stuck to her forehead chuckled and shook her head, (B/n) and Zane went to help Kai off the ground and me and Lloyd sat still watching the scene unravel. Lloyd, with a stick grabbed from the edge of the forest writes

You're next.
~love Gravel

I laugh and grab the stick from his hand. "Stop it I'm not even that clumsy!" He chuckles and pushes me just enough to make me fall on my side.

"Now you are."

I grabbed a few stones from the ground where I was once laying. Aiming, I took my shot at his shoulder. It hit!

"Bullseye!" I shouted as he rubbed where the stone had hit.

"Oh, you'll pay for that klutzy!" He shouted playfully, grabbing a few stray stones on his way to standing.

I backed away still on the ground. "Oh hell..." I muttered as I scrambled to my feet hastily. He chuckled a bit before chucking a rock at my side. "HDSKJFDUH!" I screeched as I narrowly dodged the hurled stone. Lloyd broke into fits of laughter as everyone's attention flowed to our area.

"Cole!" I shouted out of nowhere, sprinting to hide behind the dude. "Hide me oh rock master!"

We all broke into laughter as the train that came out of nowhere screeched to a stop.

The doors open and we all hesitantly step into the train. A shadow like figure stood in front of our group holding his hand out like we owed him money. "Oh, the tickets!" Nya said, her hands quickly moving to her pocket and back to the shadows hand. The figure rips the ticket and let's Nya pass him.

She disappears in a mist that none of us can comprehend. "Nya!" Jay shouts, distressed. I quickly grab my own ticket while Kai tries in vain to get answers from the mute figure.

"(Y/n), don't. We gotta figure out what happened to Nya first!" Lloyd grabs my arm to try and stop me.

"Just follow suit!" I whisper-shout "I don't think Nya is in trouble or hurt at all! You just gotta trust me and let go."

Hesitantly almost, he remembered that Nya didn't do so much as scream when walking through the mist. "Fine, wait when you get to the other side though, ok?" I nod and put my hand over his, that was now starting to loosen

"Deal."

I tried to be reassured of my words but I too was scared for Nya and myself. More so scared of how Nya is in general. I glanced at everyone, in case this is the last time I do see them. Zane was trying with the help of Cole, to pull Kai and Jay away from the still figure. (B/n) was also helping pull Kai. Lloyd, his eyes show so much emotion, it's like they're just trying to pull me back when he knows it won't work. I pull my eyes away before his really pull me.