ch.5 in the bag

I slide open the paper door to the room Sensei had said I could stay in, only now feeling the weight of the bag on my shoulders as I walk over to my bed. My feet aching.

I get to the bed and fling my bag from my shoulders onto the covers.

Unzipping the bag, I look at what it holds inside. Seeing "A . . . family picture?" As I scan over the faces my throat constricts as I see my brother.

Only looking at the photo I have to make myself try to blink the tears away. Though hearing footsteps coming through the door I start to wipe my tears when someone, most likely Lloyd places his head on my shoulder.

He's noticed that I'm crying and puts his hand on top of my head moving my face to look at him. "(Y/N) are you doing well- you're crying!" He exclaimed, stating the obvious.

"Haha- no~?" He pauses to look at the photo.

"Is this why?"

"Mhm." I give up and move my head to look back at the photo slowly. "I wonder how you could tell." I chuckle at him.

"Yeah, me too." His tone softened.

I look into the bag, noticing something reflective, and reach in to pull it out. It's my phone, there's a small pair of headphones under it. I flip the phone around to see if my case is still there.

It reads 'mischief #1' while the other case was made to read ' mischief #2'. The person who has the other half is my best friend that I talk with online. Though only because she moved to the next school district over. I open my phone and go to my contacts, forgetting about the blond resting his head on my shoulder.

They're all still there! I'm so happy to be able to still contact them! Just to make sure I send a quick 'hello' to (best friends / name) . . .
we waited a bit, just staring at my phone and...

'(B/n) is typing'

(B/n): HELLO ITS BEEN SO LONG!

Me: I KNOW RIGHT! OMG I gotta tell you what just happened!

Ecstatic, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Lloyd notices as my shoulders relax and asks "Who is that?"

"It's my best friend from where I'm from." He just nods digging his chin into my shoulder.

Me: soo I urm.. got moved??

(B/n): er where?

     -Did y'all get evicted?

     -Do you need to stay with me? You know I'd be alright with that.

Me: uh ahah- no to all those questions actually-

  -Though the last option is tempting>:)

  -Not as tempting as staying where I am now

(B/n): :0 tell me whERE

Me: You won't believe me - but to Ninjago

(B/n): lol you're joking

     -That actually made me laugh!

I look at Lloyd and then ask "Can I take a photo? Just to prove to my friend that I'm not a liar." He nods, staying quiet. We take the photo and send it to her.

 We take the photo and send it to her

(Yes I drew this be happy. I'll start drawing the pictures and some of the scenes. Don't take my art without notifying me and/or putting my username below it. And that's just how I picture reader you can picture u there if u want.)

(B/n): WOAH WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT KIND OF CON DID YOU GO TO??

Me: (B/n) it's not-

  -We're face timing...

I look to Lloyd, he looked fine with this so I decided to go along. I face time her. It's been awhile since I saw her last so this was pretty new.

"It really looks like him!"she says putting her hand to the side of her face. "Like Lloyd, I mean."

"Well yeah who else would I be?" Asks Lloyd, lifting his head from my shoulder.

"And it's actually him y'know." I add, setting the phone down on a low table by a window. "Everyone else is here too, not gonna lie I'm really surprised I can even talk to you! I never thought I'd get signal where we are."

"Usually we don't, it's surprising you can actually use FaceTime too." Lloyd sits down at the low table beside where I knelt to place the phone. "Kai can barely pull up enough of a signal to get his hair videos and we can't play many videogames with different people online."

"You guys are actually talking like you're in Ninjago," she pauses, "is this some sort of larp?" I chuckle and shake my head. Just as I was about to speak someone knocks on the doorframe and slides open the door.

"Dinner's ready." Nya smiles and steps into the room slowly. "And it's Zane's turn to cook so you should probably hurry before it all gets eaten." She leaves and closes the door behind her.

"Wait . . . Actually? No way, this is one of your elaborate pranks. That was timed perfectly!" I sigh and shake my head.

"Not this time, (B/N). It's actually really crazy how real this is." Lloyd looks at me, slightly puzzled.

"You like pranking people too?"

"Yeah, it can get bad sometimes." I chuckle as I move to grab my phone. "Anyway, can I introduce her to them?"

"Yeah, totally." He moves to stand as he points at the screen. "We're real and we're gonna prove it!"

We walk out to the dining room table to find everyone already sitting down. I awkwardly sit down and lay my phone on the table face up. "So uhm, I have a friend who I'd like to show to you all. She's from the realm I came from but doesn't think I'm telling the truth I want her to meet you guys. But I also want nods of approval or something." they all look at each other and have a quiet discussion. Though they all nod.

"Ok here goes, and (b/n) don't freak out!"
I turn the camera to where she can see them and study the look on everyone's face.

"Wow! This is real right?! Not just another prank!"

"No. Not just another prank." Everyone eyes me and I sigh before we continue to chat during dinner.

Everyone seems to like her, she makes people laugh and seems to know how to get on everyone's good side. (I wonder why lol)

Everyone was smiling and laughing until suddenly Nya's bracelet dinged calling everyone's attention until Nya pressed it to tell us what it was for. A mission.

"awwww I was having so much fun with you guys!" She exclaimed as she heard the alarm.

"Then we will talk with you next time. When?"

"What about dinner time tomorrow?" She suggested and we all agreed.

I hang up the phone after everyone says one last goodbye. Then I look around as I put the phone in my hoodie pocket.

"Well she's nice." says Kai, Nya nudging him with a smile.

'Her favorite character' I think 'perfect! Now I shall ship them!' they all get in their gi's though I just get a black mask and put my hood up over my head.

As of now we're all an the bounty flying through the city looking for the threat. As of now Nya is pinpointing the location of the disturbance on the screen, Pixel, who I was just introduced to, helping.

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS FUCKING LONG TO PUBLISH!!!!!!
Ok so here's the thing, I had HORRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK! and no inspiration. I feel so sad for not publishing and letting u guys down! Honestly!
Anyway I hope u liked this bit and I will continue I promise! All the art is made by me and I'd like it if u'd not take it without informing me. Love ya!

AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!!

Damn, excuses excuses past me.