Chapter 5: Lizzie Camille, What Have You Done?

Lizzie crawls on all fours along the walls, still blended in the colours of her surroundings. The dagger between her teeth. She crawls up the ceiling and in the dining area, a hiss escapes her lips when she finds it empty but grins when she sees the students and the four humans outside. She slowly creeps to the floor, stands and her original greenish color comes back. Lizzie inches to the door and was about to turn it when a voice from behind stops her.

"What's with the dagger?" Gustav asks. Lizzie turns around and sees him there, arms crossed and wings folded behind him.

Lizzie takes the dagger from between her teeth and waves it around. "Gustav. Why aren't you with Dracy?" She asks.

Suddenly Dracy appears in front of her in bat form and upside down. "Actually I'm right here." she rolls her eyes. Lizzie yelps and unsuspectingly swats Dracy away, the bat flew out the window without its control.

"Dracy!" Gustav yells and unfolds his wings, he floats up a little before swooping out the open window, but because he's too big for the thin opening, some of the glass and frames shattered and broke. He tried to make it out as fast as he can but Lizzie pulled him back by the feet and threw him to the ground, hissing.

Meanwhile some of the students crowded around Dracy who's now back in vampire form, screaming and yelling. The sun burnt her skin and she can't find a good shade at once. She cries out in pain as she frantically looks around. All of a sudden Raye breaks in the crowd holding a long red stick that curves at the end. He removes some sort of string and the stick spreads like skin, he holds it upwards and presses a small button, making it spread some more.

"Told you guys this umbrella will come in handy," he proudly says to his friends. He holds it over Dracy, blocking the sun with his umbrella. "Here. Let me help you up," he says and offers his hand to Dracy who slowly takes it.

Inside the dining hall, Neil had jumped in and tried prying Lizzie off Gustav but it was no use. Neil might be a lion but Lizzie's tail fights as well, and its twice as strong as its owner's strength. He was swooped off and flew to the nearest wall face first, his figure traces on the concrete. Gustav claws Lizzie's face and his wings tries swatting the older girl off him. All of a sudden Lizzie sweeps the dagger up across Gustav's left wing, wounding it badly. Gustav screams out in pain.

Lizzie holds the dagger up above Gustav's face and quickly brings it down, but something stops her. Fred's tongue wrapped around her hand that is holding the dagger. Lizzie quickly transfers the dagger from her right hand to left and slides it sideways across Fred's elongated tongue, cutting it off clean. Fred pulls his tongue back in his mouth, clutching it as he writhes around the ground in pain, yellow green blood oozing out his mouth like a water from the faucet.

Lizzie turns her head back at Gustav who is now clutching the root of his left wing as he tries to stop the bleeding with his hand. Lizzie pries his hand off and stabs him in the neck once, twice, thrice then another time but a stinging pain on her tail stops her, she screams out in pain and drops the dagger on Gustav who is now already dead from all the stab wounds in his neck, head, chest and hands when he tried blocking Lizzie's attacks. Lizzie looks back at her tail to see Kitty down on all fours, teeth bared and the hook of her tail buried deep in her own. Lizzie swoops her tail sideways to hit Kitty but Kitty acted fast, she jumped up, her tail detaching from Lizzie's tail. The other girl backflips around so they are facing each other. Lizzie blends in her surroundings and pounces at Kitty who scrambles out the way at once. For some reason, Kitty is the only one who can see Lizzie even when she's invisible. She and Dracy.

Kitty drops on all fours and jumps at the wall, taking Lizzie down with her. She pins the chameleon to the ground and Lizzie stops blending in. Kitty wraps her hands around Lizzie's neck and squeezes, causing Lizzie to choke and her feet sprawls around as she tries to get herself free from the dominant girl above her but fails. Kitty growls and her tail waves above Lizzie's face, Lizzie stares at it with fear in her face. Kitty's tail has a long hook at the end, and what's more? Her tail has a brain of its own that attacks any time while Lizzie needed to control hers. Kitty suddenly swipes her tail up Lizzie's face, leaving a long and deep wound across her cheek.

"Never do that again," Kitty growls. She gets off Lizzie who tries attacking but Kitty's tail pins her down. "What did I say?"

"You're making a huge mistake," Lizzie hisses, her voice a little strained. Kitty looks at her sideways and makes a disappointed face. She shakes her head and slowly walks out to where the other students stood, they've been watching the fight.

Raye stood with Dracy under the umbrella. Dracy has her hands around Raye and she leans on him to avoid the sun. Her wounds had healed earlier. Laurie and Mark stands side by side, Mark tensing every time Coyote — who is beside him — moves. The rest are just around there. Melissa pressed her palms against the glass of her aquarium while Fred whimpers beside the fairy twins who tried healing him but since they can only work with flowers, Butter and Red didn't bring Fred's tongue back to its original form. But on the bright side he's still alive. Neil limps out the house, his nose crooked and his face and body full of scratches, his tail broken.

Lizzie Camille, the nineteen year old rebellious girl of the schoolhouse made a huge mess on the dining hall. Everyone hates her. Lizzie killed Gustav. Lizzie killed Dracy's best friend. She killed someone and it has been the fifth time since headmistress Leonora took her in. Though the headmistress regrets it, she couldn't do anything about it.