when fire met fate.

Mike had closed his eyes shut, not wanting to witness the girl he very well cared for and had feelings for, vanish into thin air

Mike had closed his eyes shut, not wanting to witness the girl he very well cared for and had feelings for, vanish into thin air. but she were not gone and soon he would find out where exactly it is she had gone..

|NEW ORLEANS; 2 MONTHS LATER|

El entered the small shop, curiously looking around. Picked up the specific ingredients for a certain spell. Though she were getting used to being a witch, it seemed odd. She were still able to move things with her mind but were able to do other things with her ability.

El had met a man exactly two months ago, he had let her stay in an attic where another witch had stayed. He said he were keeping her safe. Their were others who wanted to harm her but he said he'd end them if they'd dare lay a finger on her. This mans name was Marcel and he made lots of promises to El, so she learned to trust him. She felt safe when he was around.

Marcel stood just outside Jardin Gris voodoo shop, as he waited for El. Marcel had spent the last two months keeping this girl safe. She didn't trust easily but she seemed to trust him.

Marcel had saved her life. Some of his vampires had sought to vanquish the young girl. Apparently she wasn't listening to their demands and they tried to kill her. Marcel killed a good number of his men to protect her. So for her protection, Marcel took her to the same attic he had protected Davina in. Marcel wanted El to feel safe and he'd end anyone who'd dare lay a finger on the child.

El stepped out of the store with her ingredients. "Are you sure you have everything you need?" El nods, she were completely sure she had everything she needed. El hands Marcel the very list she had with her. "Smart girl. Alright, kiddo. Let's get you back before anything bad happens to you." Marcel says with a smile. He always managed to worry about El which didn't seem to bother her. Marcel had then begun to grow suspicious. Someone had been following the two. Watching them closely.

"Marcellus, perhaps you should answer your phone." Marcel glared at the noble original. He never trusted Elijah. "I've been busy lately." He scoffs, glaring at the child close to Marcel. "Yes, I see. Tending to witch business as usual. Tell me Marcellus... do you seek to use this, child as your slave to gain more power?" He angrily glares at the original. "Why don't you people stay the hell out of my business." Marcel angrily spoke as he left with El.

-

Marcel arrived back to the attic with a surprise, Marcel set the book on the table and the bag full of paint brushes and some water color paints. El had grown an fascination for painting and had become a literal prodigy within a few weeks. Marcel had borrowed a few paintings from Klaus. El had examined his painting closely. "Who did this?" She had questioned, turning to face Marcel. "An old friend." El had raised a brow, knowing Marcel weren't being completely honest with her. "Like the mikaelsons? The old ones?" Marcel nods. "Their mean, Marcel. I don't trust them. My vision of Esther was clear. If she wants me to kill the mikaelsons, I can't have you anywhere near them." El said as she resumed back to her painting, tossing Klaus' to the side.

-

why do you guys think Esther wants El to kill the mikaelsons? 🤨