i love you, goodbye.

Mike stood at the door before proceeding to knock. He had felt a small pit in his stomach as nervousness had taken over him entirely. He couldn't wait to see her again. The girl he missed like crazy. He yearned for her smile; just to be in her presence again would make him feel whole again.

The door had flown open causing Mike to suddenly jump. The look on her face—complete and utter shock. "Mike?" She questioned before throwing her arms around his neck, hugging him with such force.

"What are you doing here?" She retorted. "To bring you home." Mike said in a low-firm voice.

"No. New Orleans is my home now." El spoke as her voice broke up a bit. "You need to go, he'll be back any minute." She quickly mutters to him—looking for any sign of Marcel.

Mike sighs with sadness in his voice. "I waited too long for you El, please come home. Come home with us." He whispered to her placing a hand on her cheek, causing the girls smile to grow slightly. Her heart begun to thud just the slightest.

"I can't.." She whispers, "You have to go—if Marcel knows that you're here, he'll kill you. Go!" El replies to him, taking his hand and pushing him back slightly leaving Mike confused and hurt just the slightest.

Mike steps back as a small tear falls from his cheek. Pain and confusion had clouded his mind now. Mike has thought that El would've been happy—or overjoyed to see him. His head hung low as he watched the girl he cared for close the door behind him and he made his way back to the others without El.

He took a slight turn down the street with his head hung low not noticing his surroundings—or watching where he'd been going. He bumped into an unfamiliar stranger and felt a strong set of hands on his shoulders. "Bloody hell?" He spat to the boy as Mike looked at the stranger with fear in his eyes.

"Watch where your bloody going!" The man with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair had spoken to him. "Sorry." Mike quickly mumbles as he jogs off down the street—his heart beating a million miles a minute. Was this man Marcel—whom El spoke of? Mike wanted to go back there and tell that jerk off for keeping El from him. But it would be a foolish mistake to do so. And Mike would soon find out.

Hey y'all, sorry this chapter is so short but i wanted to update for so long but i finally got the inspiration to post again. Please comment/vote and don't forget to leave you thoughts and feedback. <333