a walk down bourbon street.

Mike's eyes widened, taking in the beautiful scenery of the city. The streets were jam-packed with tourists and the parties had seemed to go on forever. Will and Nancy, as well as his friends remained by her car—skimming through the map of the city. Mike had a gut feeling that El were somewhere in New Orleans. He didn't know exactly where.

On the corner of his eyes he had spotted a suited gentlemen—whom seemed to be arguing about a man named Marcel

On the corner of his eyes he had spotted a suited gentlemen—whom seemed to be arguing about a man named Marcel. "If we retaliate in anyway—Marcellus will see this as an act of war. He will try to kill us, Niklaus." He spoke rather quickly.

"Will you bloody slow down? I do recall that it was not I whom kidnapped the brat—merely three days ago. Of course Marcel is angry." Klaus had spat to his brother.

"Call Rebekah. She will fill us in on what Marcel's bloody been up to these few days." Klaus called out to Elijah and sped off into the night.

Curiosity had struck Mike a bit. He wanted to walk over to the gentleman and ask him if he had seen a young girl. But he hesitated from doing so. Nobody knew who El were except for he and his friends. Or so he thought.

Marcel quietly crept in the room—not wanting to wake El whom were sound asleep. Poor kiddo—he thought. All that hard work and painting must've taken a toll on the girl. El lifted her head, noticing Marcel's presence at once. "Marcel? Where did you go?" She questioned—worried for his safety. "Just out doing some business. Get some rest." He whispered in a reassuring voice. Turning over, El had fallen fast asleep again.

Rebekah angrily had stormed through the door. Anger had taken over her entire body. "I don't bloody believe it. Do you have any idea what madness you could be causing—a weapon powerful enough to kill an original. Powerful enough to kill me." She shouted to Marcel, infuriated with his plan to take out her brothers.

With a puzzled look—Marcel scoffed slightly. "I would never hurt you, Rebekah. And for your brothers. It's about damn time I threaten them with something I could kill them with. It'll show them not to take or mess with things that are mine!" Rebekah had grown concerned for Marcel's safety. Her face softened at once. "This is an act of war, I can't lose you—please say you'll consider this." She whispers to him, gently placing a hand on his cheek.

"No." Shouted a voice from behind him—stood El. "El...it's okay." Marcel replied to the girl—hoping to calm her but she didn't budge. "If she's not on our side then I might have to kill her too!" She spoke coldly, keeping eye contact with Marcel and pushing him to the side with the wave of her hand—she looked at Rebekah with fire and fury in her eyes. She had violently thrown Rebekah out of the room with both hands—she could feel an enormous amount of power flowing through her.

"Did you guys hear that?" Mike questioned the others as they looked at him as if he were going mad. "It sounded like someone screaming!" He replied in annoyance as none of them had seemed to bother with what he were saying. "What did you hear?" Will spoke up—whom seemed to be listening. "I might sound crazy but I think I know who that is." He muttered to the group. "It sounded like—." He added before Will had interrupted him. "El?" He whispered causing Mike's ears to ring at the mere mention of her name.

The group had spotted a young and pregnant woman heading straight for St. Anne's church—where Mike had heard El's screams. "Quick! Follow that pregnant lady!" He demanded to the group—ushering them to follow him.

"Hayley?" A familiar voice echoed as the group quietly followed—remaining unknown. "El? Where is Marcel?" The woman whom were now named Hayley begun speaking to El. "El, I need you to give Marcel a message. Tell him to come to the bayou tonight and alone. Klaus or Elijah can't know what's up either." She spoke as she had handed her a slip of paper to El.

"Where are you going? It's not safe for you Hayley. If the witches find you they'll hurt you and the baby." El questioned—as worry washed over her. "Don't worry about me kiddo. I'm a big girl I can take care of myself now." Hayley whispered as she pulled her into a hug. "Please stay safe Hayley?" She replied still feeling worried for the littlest Mikaelsons sake. It was no doubt that El had adored both Hayley and the baby she had carried. She could sense the power the child had. She would grow to be a powerful witch. Hayley had come to visit El everyday for the last week. The girl had grown quite fond of Hayley—she'd thought of her as a mother she'd hope to have someday. The two exchanged their goodbyes and Hayley had descended out into the streets of New Orleans once again—disappearing into the crowds. Mike huffed at once. "She's gone." Mike replied to the others, indicating that the coast were clear.

Hey guys. I hope you like this chapter. Please leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote.❤️