death dances silently in everyones shadow.

El sat in the middle of the room. She were opening her mind to search for mike. This was something she's done for weeks. El found herself standing in the dark. She heard whispering in the distance. She let herself follow the voices. "Eleven?" Was all she needed to hear to get her to walk closer. El smiled, she had seen the very same blanket fort she had slept in. He hadn't taken it down. She could hear the sorrow in his voice when he spoke into the walkie. It brought tears in her eyes. El. Sat down just in front of mike. "Mike?"she whispered softly.

Marcel had just entered the attic room

Marcel had just entered the attic room. He tilted his head in confusion, he had arrived with El's food. She had a deep love for eggos. Mainly because it reminded her of mike.

El opened one eye slightly. She turned her head slightly, acknowledging Marcel's presence. "Hey, kiddo. I got your favorite." Marcel whispered before he left the girl once again. El had risen from the floor. She made herself comfortable at the table and enjoyed her plate of eggos.

-

Klaus had rummaged through his many paintings. Frantically trying to search for a rare canvas piece. It seemed to turn up missing. His anger had gotten the best of him as he whipped a paint brush at the wall, causing it to break a picture frame hanging on the wall. "Bloody hell!" Elijah had interrupted Klaus, trying to see what sort of stick was up his brothers ass today. "Niklaus, care to tell me what the problem is?" Klaus glared at his brother in annoyance, laughing slightly. "I'm missing a very rare canvas piece." Elijah furrowed a brow in confusion. Niklaus had kept his rare pieces in their own separate pile. Elijah knew someone must've taken it.

"I'll be back.." Elijah spoke just before he had left to pay the culprit a visit. Elijah descended out into the streets of New Orleans, in search of Marcel Gerard. Elijah had a strong feeling Marcel we're keeping that girl captive in the very attic he had Davina in. He never seemed to learn, Elijah had thought.

Elijah made his way into Rousseau's, Marcel were there just as he had suspected. One of Marcel's vampires had taken it upon themselves to pick a fight with the noble original and he was in no mood to fight today. In one swift-but-quick move, Elijah had snapped his neck and violently tore out his heart. Marcel quickly stepped over to the commotion. "Elijah, what the hell do you think your doing?" Marcel scoffs at the original.

"Marcellus, a word please?" Elijah had said as he fixed his collar, turning his head in Marcel's direction. Marcel hesitantly followed, unsure of Elijah's intentions. Marcel knew that Elijah could have something up his sleeve. "The child...Marcellus? Where are you keeping her?" Marcel scowled at the original.

"Like hell I'll tell you anything, you'll just kill me if I don't say anything. El is safe. I'm not letting you people go anywhere near her!" Elijah had scoffed, Marcel seemed to care for the girl.

"Not after what you people did to Davina." Marcel spoke as he pushed Elijah out of his way, disappearing into the crowded streets of New Orleans.

-
Marcel had let himself into the attic. He furrowed a slight brow. He had felt a bit of an uneasy feeling, almost as if someone had let themselves in. "Hey kiddo, I changed my mind. Looks like you and I are gonna get out of here. How's that sound?" Marcel called out, hoping El would pop out soon.

He had let his worries get the best of him. Marcel begun in a panicked fit of rage. He shouted out, he was sure someone had taken the girl.

His heart pounded in his chest rapidly as anger radiated through out his body. "Elijah.." He spoke in a deep but angered tone. Marcel turned to the door, slamming it behind him. Elijah had taken something he cared for deeply. He feared that he'd loose El to the mikaelsons like he had lost Davina to them.

But Marcel wasn't going to go without a fight. He would fight for El after everything he had done for her. Marcel owed her that. That was something Marcel would ensure she would get. Someone to fight for her.

El had awoken from her slumber, she frantically searched for Marcel

El had awoken from her slumber, she frantically searched for Marcel. "Marcel?" She cried out. El slowly sat up. Her gaze met an unfamiliar one. The brunette exchanged a slight smile. El furrows a brow feeling slightly confused as to who this woman could be just in front of her. "I'm Hayley? Can I get you some water?" El had shaken her head in response.

"Where's Marcel?" El had questioned, worried for his safety. She rose from the bed, throwing the covers off of herself. "I have to go." El spoke nervously. Hayley had managed to calm her, though she couldn't do much.

El had only one thing fixated on her mind. finding Marcel.

-

IM SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY BAD. BUT NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE A BIT BETTER