kill a demon today, face the devil tommorrow.

"Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous," El had begun to chant repeatedly. Rebekah and Marcel hovered over the girl as she continued to search for the very weapon Marcel swore to hide from Klaus himself. It was a weapon powerful enough to kill an original. Rebekah hoped and prayed that this weapon Marcel spoke so highly of were nowhere to be found. She couldn't let him harm her brothers, not even kill them.

"Perhaps this secret weapon of yours is forever indisposed?" Rebekah replied, doubting the child's ability

"Perhaps this secret weapon of yours is forever indisposed?" Rebekah replied, doubting the child's ability. "El is very good as what she does. She will find it." Marcel says in a reassuring tone, causing Rebekah to furrow a brow.

"I found it." El spoke with a smile. Marcel hugged the child proudly. Rebekah couldn't help but smile at the two. Marcel had grown such a strong bond toward the girl. She knew how protective he were of her.

"Rebekah? You in?" Marcel questioned, looking at the blonde original. Furrowing a brow, she scoffed slightly. "Have you gone mad? I will not help you in killing my brothers!"

"Your brothers took Davina from me, got her killed and they took El too. Klaus took you from me." He whispers to her, causing her heart to rapidly thud. Looking her in the eyes, Marcel wanted Rebekah to trust him and for her to be on his side. "I need you Rebekah." He whispers, causing her heart to melt just the slightest. She nods in agreement—causing Marcel to grin. A big mistake. She thought.

As much as Rebekah hated what Marcel were planning to do to her brothers. It scared her—to think about what harm he could cause to himself. This would surely cause a war. She thought. It could be avoided if—if she weren't so noble. Damn Him—damn Marcel for forcing her to choose between the brothers she loved the most and the man she desired to be with.

Rebekah, Marcel and El gathered their things, preparing themselves for what they were about to do. El quickly rushed back to the attic—rummaging through her box she had placed underneath the floor board—not even Marcel had known about the box she kept. She grinned as she held up a white oak stake she planned to use on whichever Mikaelson she'd choose. Slipping it into her jacket safely. She joined Marcel and Rebekah as they led the way for the next location—which remained unknown for now.

A/N: hey I know this part is very short and I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. I should be getting a new phone very soon so I should be updating a bit more soon. :)) anyway you know what to do. Don't forget to comment and vote!💕