Revival Recap

Revival is a crossover between Teen Wolf, Shannara Chronicles, and Grimm. The crossover has two arcs based on the story of Grimm and Shannara Chronicles. The arc about Grimm is from chapter 1 to 18 and continues from chapter 30 to the ending. The arc about Shannara Chronicles begins with chapter 17 and ends with chapter 29.

 The arc about Shannara Chronicles begins with chapter 17 and ends with chapter 29

Headings of chapters and a small recap of each:

Chapter 1: Omens (The pack spit up with business because some members rescue an omega and others stay in the town to care for it)

Chapter 2: Consequences (Monroe assembles an experienced team to go on Beacon Hills, but doesn't know occult forces has other plans)

Chapter 3: Story of my life (Theo tells his story)

Chapter 4: War on two fronts (The others discover about Theo's story and the occult forces seize the lead of the assault arranged by Monroe)

Chapter 5: Daddy issues (Liam eyes his dad, discovers what Theo and he are, and what is going there)

Chapter 6: Evil arises (occult forces and Azazel attack Theodas, the dad of Theo)

Chapter 7: Don't die on me (Theodas is wounded, Kelly, Liam's dad discover they are brothers and rush to rescue him from death)

Chapter 8: I will not leave you, not this time (Kelly saves Theoda and Kelly with Theodas tries to clarify what is going on while at the precinct, the occult forces strike an assault)

Chapter 9: Family affair (The story of the Dunbar family)

Chapter 10: The box of Pandora (Monroe finds the one who betrayed her, but causes a colossal mistake triggering a war between two factions, meanwhile Theodas and Kelly show what means to be a Grimm)

Chapter 11: The Golden Claw of Hadrian (Gaffe of Monroe spreads over the planet and Kelly with Theodas communicate who are the occult forces)

Chapter 12: Reformation (The protagonists discover the movement of the Royal houses and Black Claw)

Chapter 13: The war of change (Two teens travel to Beacon Hills, Hadrian's Wall confirms the movement of the Black Claw and the Royals prepare their plans)

Chapter 14: School day (The protagonists eliminate the cell of Black Claw while the mysterious Prince K. observes the operation)

Chapter 15: Adventure time (Liam discovers about his dad's life in Burkbelly after his dad was forced to leave because of Black Claw)

Chapter 16: Enigma of love (More experiences from Burkbelly)

Chapter 17: The heart of darkness (The protagonists discover the planet is vaster than they believed and a cult desires to resurrect a deadly Warlock that can change the destiny of the planet)