Chapter 4: Rich of Midas

The following week was boring because the group did not have anything better to do than merely staying. Parrish sent Mike, Liam, and Theo to a storehouse that burned last week. The firemen identified the origin of the fire. Also, were not their expertise anymore because found dismembered bodies and bullets. also, found burnt slashes that combustion could not do. Therefore, they decided to forward the case back because they had not enough proof. Theo viewed the location and said must inspect the storehouse where Monroe hold him captive. When reached the destination, they saw an FBI car, two adolescents with a girl, and a man dressed in the Sheriff. Mike saw this and with the help of the telecommunicate, spiked the signal to listen to what they were talking about. Liam and Theo spoke they were friends.

(Credit to nao; don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoy it!)

"Dad, why the hell it took long for the firefighters to give us the case?" wondered Stiles and explained and showed the proofs. "Dead people inside cut in pieces."

"Stiles, you don't know all the aspects of the case," informed Stilinski and showed some slashes on the walls.

"Do you believe is something more to it?" questioned Scott and realized something that could emit incredible heat could do that.

"What can be than combustion?" wondered Ariel and grabbed the arm of his dad "You promised we would take me to the park."

"Your granddad wanted to see this with his eyes," explained Stiles and took Ariel on his back saying. "We need to wait for Theo and Liam to come."

"Why do they need them? Do you think this relates to the Wesen?" wondered Scott and called Liam by mobile.

"Scott, something slashed the corpses and that object generated enough heat that cauterized the laceration, being capable to slash through impenetrable materials with simplicity," informed Stilinski and thought of many possibilities. "Also, the incendiary device used in the wreckage of the construction is too concentrated for his lengths."

"Dad is one corpse," murmured Ariel a bit frightened after used the Hexenbiest eye. "It looks weird and is like a shade."

"I don't see anything sweetie," informed Stiles and looked where Ariel pointed.

"Stiles, Ariel has right," shared Scott after used his werewolf eyes.

"The lamp that exposes mercury might work," murmured Stilinski and grabbed it from the car. "Is that a chimera?"

"Ariel, can be a good girl and show us?" wondered Stiles and put the hand in the pocket.

"This will cost you," answered Ariel and showed the hand.

"What is the cost?" wondered Scott and played her game.

"Ariel likes to have fun with your babies, to ride you as a donkey-werewolf, and buy her favorite dessert," amused Stilinski and kept continuing her pleasures. "Also, your mamma, Lydia, and grannie, Natalie, will buy the doll."

"I agree, but give me the candies too, dad," grinned Ariel and used magic.

Ariel showed Monroe, other hunters, and a mysterious person that carried a lightsaber at his waistband, caught Theo. Scott wanted to contact Theo and observed how a cloaked figure that disturbed their party. The cloaked figure was Mike who slew the hunters, freed Theo, fought with the Sith. He released Theo from his conjured sister, blasting her into oblivion with a massive force push. That killed Sith's physical body. This revealed his true form. Mike ended him for good with a fist charged with lighting. Stiles examined the fighting style and observed the person used Ataru. Besides, his fighting style was familiar and this was not the first time when saw it. In the second, when put Stiles on the phone to call once more, and all three from the car.