Chapter 20: Regression To The Medium

During the fight at the factory, Second Sister confessed to heroes the plan about betrayal of the masked figure. The first strike team found this before Nina sent the message. The Second Sister was unsure if the masked figure would stick with the idea of betrayal. They assured would not follow her order and fight by their side. The Ninth Brother who was in a camp confirmed to the others the message of Nina. He said the same mentioning the heroes saved him. Disciples of Ragnos barked on a starship that transported them to a star destroyer. The star destroyer arrived in space and entered hyperspace. When arrived in space to make the hyperspace jump, the most damaged ship evacuated the crew and sent them to the other two-star destroyers. Both star destroyers left, and the remaining focused the power on shields and engines. After this headed with full speed to the droid's star destroyers. The squadrons returned as fast they could because would be a massive explosion. The explosion wiped out all-star destroyers. From hyperspace, Ragnos followed the event and called Tavion.

"Get ready the ship because I and Tavion will leave because we have some stuff to do," ordered Ragnos to a servant. "You wonder where we will go?"

"I don't have the slightest idea," responded Tavion. "What is the plan?"

"We will go to Korriban to recover some artifacts," responded Ragnos studying the list. "We escape with more troops than I thought."

"Artifacts like what?" asked Tavion and analyzed the list. "Many of your artifacts fade on ashes of time and lost."

"My scepter is another story," advised Ragnos assuring Tavion it was a sad incident. "The only thing that I want is my gauntlets."

"Your statue from Korriban stores force too?" asked Tavion, because recalled they must remake the army. "I don't know other places from where to gather force and the only that contains the force at this moment is your statue."

"Yes," confirmed Ragnos congratulated Tavion. "There I have some plans for you."

"I guess you won't tell me until would come," guessed Tavion, but this time being undoubtful. "Let's say I have learned my lesson since our last discussion about this subject."

"How you reached such a performance?" wondered Ragnos not expecting to see Tavion passing from this fast.

"The force works in mysterious ways," answered Tavion looking at Ragnos. "I let in the will of fate and the trust in you."

"Fine," spoke Ragnos throwing his book with Sith Alchemy to Tavion at a specific page.

"You plan to resurrect somebody," realized Tavion, thinking of a possibility. "The question is why and who."

"That you will find at the perfect time," informed Ragnos.

"I can't wait to find out your surprise," shared Tavion fearing Ragnos' reaction.

"You dive in dangerous things, my dear," warned Ragnos accepting the favors of Tavion.

"The commander to come to the meeting point with the Star Destroyer," informed Tavion.

"Prepare for the journey; we leave once the ship is ready," advised Ragnos looking at Tavion how left the room.