The master

A/N: sorry for not updating guys/gals. I had so much school work to do. I am finally done with high school though, so more updating time. Also I just made a short story book so go check that out if you want. Enjoy!

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was sitting with the rest of the team while they looked up at the sky I was meditating. "Wow this is amazing to watch."

Sokka:"Kind of makes you realize how insignificant we are."

Toph:"Eh, you've seen nothing once you've seen it a thousand times."

Aang/Katara:"ooooh."

Sokka:"oh man you've never not seen anything like this."

I felt something big moving past us pretty fast. "Maybe you could describe it."

I heard it crash a little ways from here. We all went to Appa to investigate. When we got to the crash cite I could feel the heat coming off the meteorite. "The fire is gonna destroy that town!"

Aang:"Not if we can stop it!"

We landed and Katara went to get water to put out the fire. "Toph let's make a trench to keep the fire from coming any closer."

You:"I'll keep the smoke from spreading."

We went to do our jobs, until. "What should I do?"

We all 'looked back at Sokka. "Keep an eye on Momo."

Sokka:"So what I'm just a lemur sitter?!"

I went over to a high spot and started to force the smoke into a pocket. This also forced the fire to keep inside the radius. I felt as Toph and Aang made the trench which sealed off the fire even more, I then heard the fire being put out by water and earth slab crushing it. I heard Aang tell Sokka to stand clear, and then I felt snow. "Good work everybody."

(Time skip)

We sat at a table in the town we saved, I ate a bowl of rice and heard Aang sit down. "These people have no idea how close they were to getting toasted last night."

Toph:"Yeah, the worst thing about being in disguise is we don't get the hero worship anymore, I miss the love."

Sokka:"boohoo poor heroes."

I turned to where Sokka was sitting on the ground. "What's your problem? you haven't even touched your smoked sea slug."

Sokka:"It's just all you guys can do this awesome bending stuff, like putting out forest fires and flying around and making other stuff fly around, I can't fly around okay I can't do anything."

Katara:"That's not true, no one can read a map like you."

Toph/you:"I can't read at all."

We 'looked' at each other and laughed. "Yeah and keeps us laughing with sarcastic comments all the time, I mean look at Katara's hair right, what's up with that."

I internally face palmed. 'Never say that about a girl's hair man, it's just not something you do'. "What what's wrong with my hair."

Aang:"Nothing I was just trying to-"

Sokka:"Look I appreciate the effort but the fact is each of you is so amazing and so special and I'm not, I'm just the guy in the group who's regular ."

Katara:"I'm sorry your feeling so down but I hope you know none of us see you that way... I know something that's going to make you feel better."

Sokka:"You do?"