Friends with fire

A/N: here we go again, hope you all are still interested in this. Enjoy!

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was walking past Zuko and Aang while they were training and heard Sokka coming. "Just breathe and..."

I felt the air heat up about two degrees and go back down a second later. "That one kind of felt hot."

Zuko."Don't patronize me! You know what it's supposed to look like!"

Aang:"Sorry Sifu Hotman."

Zuko:"And stop calling me that!"

I just shook my head. 'This is gonna take awhile to get used to'. Sokka walked up with an apple. "Hey jerks, mind if I watch you two jerks do your jerk bending?"

Zuko:"Get out of here!"

Sokka got up to walk away. "Ok take it easy, I was just kidding around...ha...jerk bending, still got it."

I 'looked' at him and said. "Yeah you do Sokka it's right there."

I point at his forehead. He tried to look up and started smacking his head while running. "Ah get it off! Get it off! ah."

I just started laughing at his idiocy. "H-how doesn't he r-remember...haha...that I'm blind?!"

(Sir we have a Timeskip inbound)

I was sitting next to Toph, eating stew, when Zuko decided to join the group. "Listen everybody, I've got some pretty bad news, I've lost my stuff."

Toph:"Don't look at me, I didn't touch your stuff."

I whispered to her. "Did you?"

She then flicked my forehead and I chuckled. "I shall say nothing."

Zuko:"I'm talking about my firebending, it's gone."

'Well that doesn't make sense, bending doesn't just vanish'. "Ahahah."

I heard Katara start laughing. 'Well she's getting a kick out of this I suppose'. "I'm sorry, I'm just laughing at the irony, you know how it would have been nice for us if you had lost your firebending a long time ago."

Zuko:"Well it's not lost, it's just...weaker for some reason."

Katara:"Maybe your just not as good as you think you are."

Toph:"Ouch."

Zuko:"I bet it's because I changed sides."

Katara:"That's ridiculous."

Aang:"I don't know, maybe it isn't, maybe your firebending comes from rage and you just don't have enough anger to fuel it the way you used to."

Sokka:"Soo all we need to do is make Zuko angry, easy enough, hu ha ha hae."

I could feel the annoyance from Zuko as Sokka started poking him with his sword. 'Of course he treats it like a toy'. "Ok cut it out!! Look even if you're right, I don't want to rely on hate and anger anymore, there has to be another way."

Toph:"You're going to need to learn to draw your firebending from a different source, I recommend the original source."

'Hmm, it would make sense and be beneficial to have a more sustainable energy than anger'. "How's he supposed to do that? By jumping into a volcano!"