Ejen Bakar's Generation

We get to watch Uncle Bakar's past in Ejen Ali especially his childhood in Ejen Ali. It was really sweet to watch until I don't feel bored watching it over and over again. In that process, I wondered which generation he's actually in? After a close observation, I come to conclusion that he's in our generation. Here's why.

       In Ejen Ali season 2 episode 3, we saw in a flashback he wanted to play with the kids(maybe) but they weren't interested and continued playing their Game Board, ignoring him completely. If you look closely, those game boards had some resemblance to Game Boy Advance(GBA) and according to Wikipedia, it was released as early as 2001 and as late as 2004.

 If you look closely, those game boards had some resemblance to Game Boy Advance(GBA) and according to Wikipedia, it was released as early as 2001 and as late as 2004

    I got one when I was 9 or 10 near the end of the GBA era. And during the second flashback, Ali's mom made an old version of Game Board and its screen display resembled that of the Game Boy Color, which was released way before GBA. But he said it looks like an old game indicating that it was outdated.

     It was also revealed that Ali's mom took SRP instead of PMR test(but now PT3) indicating she's a teenager at that time

     It was also revealed that Ali's mom took SRP instead of PMR test(but now PT3) indicating she's a teenager at that time. And GBA was discontinued at 5th May 2010. So it was probably happened during the range of 2004 to 2010. In a nutshell, he's probably a little older than me. It make sense since in the newspaper, it was said the event of Ejen Ali took place in 20 years in the future.