A New Guest(Random)

The author was just doing his usual stuff at Route 2, Melemele Island, Alola(actually, I never played Pokemon Sun or Moon or Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon but I love those games. Plus I don't tell my exact location in real life in public and social media. So, this is just my made-up location).

Author: *Just doing his stuff in his room*

???: *knocks the door* Hello? Anybody's home? Hurry up! Open the door, please!

Author: COMING! *runs to the door*

Author: *opens the door* *looks at the left and the right side of his house* That's weird. I thought I heard someone knocked the door just now.

???: Down here! I'm right in front of you!😑

Author: *tilts his head downwards* Aqua! Whatcha doing here?

Aqua: Come on! Do you think I have time for that typical question?!😡😡😡

Others: *from the outside* LOOK! THE POPPLIO IS THERE! CATCH HER!*runs towards the author's house and started throwing Pokeballs, including Masterballs*

Author: Quick! Get in to my house, Aqua!

Aqua: *runs into the author's house*

Author: STOP! What are you guys doing in my lawn!?

Others: To catch that talking popplio, duh.😒😒😒

Author: FYI, she's mine! Get away from here!😡😡😡

Others: *go away while complaining about the author*

Aqua: *sits on the armchair in the living room* Whew! Thanks for saving me.

Author: You're welcome. So, want something to munch on?

Aqua: I think some malasadas would be fine.

Author: Ok then. *went to the kitchen to grab a plate full of malasadas and make some drinks*

1 minute later

Author: Here it is. *puts the malasadas onto the table*

Aqua: Thanks. *take a malasada and and eat it*

Author: So, what's bring you here? *sips some sitrus berry tea*

Aqua: *sarcasm* Oh, just to get my present. TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY STORY! WHAT ELSE?!?😡😡😡

Author: Come on, what's wrong with it?

Aqua: YOU DON'T CONSISTENTLY UPDATE IT AND YOU STOP IT AT PART 10! YOU SAID YOU WANT TO REMAKE MY STORY AND IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS!WHERE IS MY STORY REMAKE!?!😡😡😡

Author: DO YOU THINK MAKING A GOOD STORY IS A BREEZE!?! IT WOULD TAKE MONTHS OR EVEN YEARS TO MAKE! PLUS I'M BUSY! I HAVE MY OWN LIFE, YOU KNOW! SO SHUT UP AND JUST WAIT FOR IT LIKE A GOOD POKEMON!😡😡😡

Aqua: Fine.😒😒😒 *crosses her arms*

Author: Oh yeah! Readers, this is Aqua, my first ever successfully made OC. She's a Popplio from my first-ever story in Wattpad.

Aqua: So, there's another OCs you've made before me?

Author: Well, yeah, I do. But I rather don't talk about it.

Aqua: I'm sure they're really bad😎😎😎

Author: Shut up, Aqua!😒😒😒 *clears throat* Anyways, she wears a shell on each of her earflops, making her looks like she wears earrings. Those shells were given by her mom as a gift.

Aqua: No spoiler, please.

Author: Yeah, yeah, I know. She has a perfect IV stat and her Special Attack is her speciality. For her moveset, it still under construction because I don't know should I evolve her into a Primarina or a Brionne or just keep her as a Popplio. She's good at battling because she trained with her dad before.

Author: For personality, she's sarcastic, savage(you know what I mean), she doesn't fight seriously except when battling against an Ultra Beast or a legendary pokemon or her opponent are proved to be worthy for her and she's actually avoids battle because her past. She's also becomes shy when meeting new Pokemon and people because of her past and won't trust someone immediately because, you guys knew already.

Aqua: Hey! I'm not that bad!

Author: Relax! I'm not into your good traits yet. She's a kind Pokemon that won't let her emotions control her, she's a loyal friend, she's competitive, pretty smart and wise, cool and observant.

Aqua: That's more like it. *starts feeling proud*

Author: But sometimes, her sarcasm may be too much other Pokemon can be misunderstood and her savage words may be too much until it causes fights.

Aqua: Hey! Stop it!

Author: Gotcha!

Aqua:😑😑😑

Author: Her role is as the main character's best friend in my discontinued story. Yeah, I stop it because I think I need to fix a lot of things in it.

Aqua: Because he's a childish newbie who plays around like a kid and a big fan of kids show, especially the preschool ones.😏😏😏

Author: Hey! How did you know that!?!😠😨😠😨

Aqua: You did?!? That's a really great discovery!!!😏😏😏

Author: My secrets(not really a secret).....😨😨😨

Aqua:😎😎😎

Author: 😒😒😒

Aqua: Oh yeah! I heard you've made a book about theories or something before you make my story. What is it?

Author: Well it's My Own Boboiboy and Ejen Ali Theory. You can have a look. *gives the book to Aqua*

Aqua: Let's see. *reads the first part* You do talk a lot.

Author: Not really.

Aqua: *reads the second part* pretty typical. *reads the third part* You really love uniqueness. *reads the 4th part* Wow. I'm sure you're an airhead.

Author: 😑😑😑

Aqua: *reads the 5th part* My head's gonna blow up reading this part *sees a comment about the author* HA! You're a nerd😂😂😂! No wonder you're bad at making jokes😂😂😂!*laughs at the author*

Author: Are you done😒😒😒?

Aqua: Someone got roasted😎😎😎.

Author: 😑😑😑

Aqua: Overall, this book is good. Better than the story you made for me. No wonder you want to remake it.

Author: I never thought I'll hear that kind of compliment from you. Anyways, thank you for that.

Aqua: I think I'll join you in this book while I'm waiting for my story's remake.

Author: SERIOUSLY😱😱😱!?! You don't even have any connection with those two cartoons!

Aqua: What's wrong with that? It's not a fanfiction.

Author: You have a point there. *thinks deeply* Ok. I let you join this book.

Aqua: Thanks! This would be fun*makes an evil grin*.

Author: My hunch told me something bad will happen in the next parts of this book. *starts worrying* Ok. That's all for now.

______________________________________

I made this part just for fun. And about Aqua joining me? It's because I just want to reduce the loneliness in this book. Anyways, from this part onwards, she'll join this book in the next parts and I'll probably make some random parts just for fun.