Boboiboy's Third Tier Elemental Form Activation

This is by far the most controversial theory I ever made(because it will trigger 2 fanbases on rage). To Sonic or Boboiboy fans(or both), DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER UNLESS YOU'RE TOLERANT ENOUGH! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
________________________________________

Aqua: I'm bored. I wonder if there's anything interesting today.

Author: *walks into the living room* Hey Aqua! You're bored?

Aqua: You think?

Author: I have some Pokébeans. *shows a jar full of Pokébeans* Want some? *puts the jar onto the coffee table*

Aqua: Of course! *opens the jar and takes a Pokébean* *eats the Pokébean* Tasty! So, do you have any theory to discuss?

Author: Actually, I have. It's about Boboiboy's 3rd tier elemental form.

Aqua: That topic again? C'mon, you already covered that topic on the 4th part!

Author: It's not about what will it be. It's about how will he activate them.

Aqua: Well, let's hear it.

Since I learned that Boboiboy's elemental powers has 3rd stages, I started to think how he can obtain them. At first, I thought Boboiboy just need to raise his respective emotions(and naivety and IQ) but I realised it didn't make much sense.

For example, if he wants to access Fire's 3rd tier form, he needs to be as angry as the Worldbreaker Hulk(Hulk's stronger form, capable to destroy planets). And guess how angry is the Worldbreaker Hulk: INFINITE!!! His healing factor helps his anger increases infinitely. So I started to think another way how he's gonna access them.

Recently(3 months ago), I started to become a Sonic fan all because of the scene in the World of Light trailer showing Sonic slowing down trying to save Pikachu but failed and the Sonic X anime. Since then, I search about him. Turns out, Sonic's and Boboiboy's power have some similarities.

Aqua: *almost choked in shock* ARE YOU SERIOUS!?! HOW ON EARTH A KID WITH A DINOSAUR CAP AND A GIANT BLUE HEDGEHOG CAN HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON?!?

BBB and Sonic: YEAH! WERE TOTALLY DIFFERENT😡😡😡!

Author: BOBOIBOY?!? SONIC?!? HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU GUYS COME HERE?!?

Sonic: An airhead left a portal opened back there.

Boboiboy: That's pretty rude, Sonic.

Aqua: Now I know who's responsible for this😏😏😏. *looks at the author with a sneaky look*

Author: Yeah, I forgot about it. *closes the portal* Anyways, I think you guys does have some similarities when it comes to your powers.

Sonic: Okay, then. Tell us. *sits on the sofa and rests his legs on the coffee table*

Author: Here's some similarities;

1. Their powers have 3 stages, with Sonic having base form, super form and hyper form.

2. They both need 7 things to access their second forms, with Sonic has to find the 7 chaos emeralds and Boboiboy has to unlock all 7 elements.