Who's That?

Before I start my theory discussion, I must say, you guys should watch Ejen Ali the Movie's Official Teaser Trailer. It's so cool:'D!👆
_______________________________________

Aqua: *sees a rectangular box* Hey! What's in this box?

Author: It's a chess set.

Aqua: Chess? What's that?

Author: Chess is a strategy game where you have to capture the opponent's king chess piece to win. Wanna play it? I'll teach you how it is played.

Aqua: Since I don't have anything to do, okay.

(After the chess teaching session)

Aqua: Oh, that's how it is played. Let's start playing!

Author: I won't hold back, okay? By the way, I've watched Ejen Ali the Movie Official Teaser Trailer. And I came up with a theory. And we're discussing it while we're playing chess. Agree?

Aqua: Agree. And the winner can give the loser a dare.

      (So, the author and Aqua play chess while discussing about a theory.)

Author: While I watch the trailer, I saw someone in white clothes walking into the scene and I've been wonder who's that?

Aqua: So, who do you think that person is?

Author: In my opinion, I think that's probably Ali's mom

Aqua: *ultimately surprised* ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? WHAT MAKES YOU SAID THAT?!?

Author: I knew you're gonna be surprised. Let me explain in paragraphs

       When I saw how the person walks into the scene, I think the person is probably a girl because she walks really like a girl. And I heard some people theorize that Ali's mom is a Techno agent because of how she made an old version of Game Board while at class. She can be confirmed to be an agent when Agent Zain(or Zen?) said Ali is caring towards others, just like someone he knows.

Aqua: But Techno agents wear red, NOT white!

Author: About that,

       It's true that Techno agents wear red, but if you look at the older agent's suits, some of them does wear white BUT with some red linings on their outfits. The examples of this case are Jenny(she does wear this colour scheme before, so it counts), Agent Geetha and Quadro.

         If you look closely, you can see the person's suit has hoodie. If I remember correctly, Ali's mom wore a jacket with hoodie before. So, I can safely say that she probably still wore(or wears?) hoodie to hide her identity.

Aqua: But it's been mentioned in the show that she's already died and even Agent Bakar seems sad when started to recap his childhood with his big sis.

       Even though she was mentioned dead, I doubt they(M.A.T.A agents especially the agents in high position and Ali's mom) probably faked her death probably to avoid Ali's dad, Dr. Ghazali gets involved in their situation. Agent Bakar probably knew this and if my theory is right, he probably sad because of an untold incident that made her change sides(or he probably doesn't know this and still thinks she's dead).

        If this theory is right, Ali will probably has to fight his own mom in th movie and seriously, this would be epic.

Aqua: I think your theory is pretty legit. But still, it has some flaws.

Author: What's its flaws, then?

Aqua: As you can see, the person is covered in shadows. So, you can't easily determine her core. Secondly, her clothes doesn't seems to look like those Techno wears. And thirdly, this is probably just a training session she made for Ali.

Author: Yeah, you're right. So, what's your rating on this theory?

Aqua: Well, I think it's decent. *moves her queen chess piece* CHECK MATE😃!

Author: WHAT😲? Nononono! I was just distracted by my own theory! I demand a rematch!

Aqua: Okay then.

(10 rematches later)

Aqua: HA! I WIN AGAIN! 11 IN A ROW!

Author: Why T_T?

Aqua: Hahahaha! You're really bad at this game! Even newbies can beat you😎😎😎!

Author: 😒😒😒

Aqua: So, I dare you not to watch your favourite shows for a week😏😏😏.

Author: NOOOOOO! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO MEAN!?!

Aqua: 😏😏😏

Author: So, that's wraps up this chapter.

Aqua: Please tell us what's your opinion on his theory in the comments if you want.