Chapter 1

I reached up and placed my hands on Kakashi's face. It was half covered, with only his right eye revealed. I began to slowly and gently tug on his mask to pull it down.
His hands reached up to stop me.
"Kakashi, I-"
He cut me off saying " let me"
He removed his headband completely revealing his left eye.  His hair fell besides his face
I became mesmerized. His Sharingan eye seemed to look down into my soul .
I snapped out of it when I saw his hands remove the mask on his face.

I had never seen him without his mask. Until then.
His face gentle but serious , beautifully shaped lips.
I had never seen a man so beautiful and perfect

I must have been staring for some time because my thoughts were interrupted
" Are you okay?"
I was speechless.
But I knew how to get my feelings across. I leaned in and placed My hands over his shoulders . My lips suddenly on top of his. But I never looked away from his eyes simply because I was captivated.
Kashshi's lips parted allowing my tongue passage into his warm mouth.
"(Y/N)" he moaned. He never looked away. I knew with his eyes he could tell exactly what my body needed.

Our tongues met and they danced and licked and swirled as they got acquainted. I felt his hands caressing my body following my curves over and over again as if he was trying to memorize them.

Our bodies seemed to sync and our hands moved up and down each other's body, trying to experience the whole thing. Suddenly my lips parted as I fell back onto the bed
Kakashi stood looking at my body.

I laid there in a grey tank top and black womens boxer shorts. I didn't have a bra on. My hair pulled up into a pineapple puff. Silently I complained to myself about my appearance.

The way kakashi stared at me, as if he was ready to devour me, made me wetter by the second.
He didn't care how I looked
                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kakashi's POV

Damn she's so beautiful, I thought to myself as she laid on the bed waiting for me to make a move.
I didn't know where to start.
I activated my Sharingan, and saw how to satisfy her hunger.
I pounced on top of her and continued to kiss her lips enjoying her sweetness. Her lips were so plump I couldn't help but suck on her bottom lip, even feeling the urge to gently bite them.
" mmmmm" I heard her muffled moan.
I gave her lips a break to gaze upon her.

My ivory skin contrasted against her glorious brown skin. Her breathing became heavier and her eyes intense waiting for me to make a move. 
I began to peel off her tank top to reveal her teardrop shaped breasts. Chocolate chip colored nipples revealed themselves

I licked my lips in anticipation. I reached down and each breast filled my hands. I couldn't look away. Instead I massaged them. I wanted (Y/n) to feel good. Her moans gave me confirmation. Lowering my head I started to place kisses all over them. Until I met her right nipple with my lips. I licked it and looked up to see her face.
She looked desperate and needy for more. I allowed her nipple entrance to my mouth and greedily sucked on it.
"Ahhh baby" I heard (y/n) squeal with pleasure.
With my eyes closed I enjoyed her taste and nibbled and licked till her sounds turned more desperate.
Not wanting to neglect it I moved swiftly to her left nipple, giving it the same affection while slightly pinching the right nipple.
Her sighs of pleasure and desire drove me.
I kissed and licked and basically made out with the perfect breasts before me.