Chapter 8

YOUR POV

I hopped through trees frantically scanning the area for Kakashi .

'This is soooo annoying'

I remembered earlier when Kakashi "explained" our training.

"So here's the deal" Kakashi had walked up to me placing his hand on my face. "We're playing tag, and you're it" then he just vanished into thin air, leaving me confused.

"Wait what!?!?!?"

And that was that. Now I'm in the woods looking for Kakashi of the Sharingan, Kakashi the copy ninja. Kakashi Hatake.

I'm stressed. How the heck was I supposed to find him, let alone catch him? He's literally one of the fastest ninja in the leaf. It felt like it had been forever since we started this and everytime I caught up he vanished.

I stopped and perched on a branch trying to clear my mind and focus on the sounds around me.

'I hear leaves, wind,..was that the sound of a stick breaking?"

"Kakashi!!" I yelled. "I thought this was tag not hide and go seek! How is this training anyways??"

"Well you're working on your speed aren't you?"

His voice was coming from some distance behind me. So I continued to listen without turning around.

"Well tag is usually out in the open isn't it? Seems like someone is being a scaredy cat"

I could hear him chuckle

"Trying to tease me huh"

I jumped off the branch and sat on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I heard Kakashi say, his voice seemingly surrounding me.

So he's not just hearing me, he's watching me.

I could feel him get closer to me, as if he was curious.

"There!"

He was behind the tree on my six.

I flashed stepped my way to him, and tapped his shoulder. There he was reading his make out paradise as usual.

"You found me!" he said with his usual close eyed smile.

"Yeah well it wasn't easy even though you weren't even trying! Who said you could let me tag you?"

"I don't know what youre talking about" he smirked at me

"Whatever you're it." I said while jumping back to create some distance.

Kakashi kept on reading without moving.

Rolling my eyes I complained "sheesh at least act like I'm a challenge"

He looked up at me eyeing me with his one eye.

So I vanished running back to the training grounds. Once I reached the middle of it I kept my eyes peeled for him.

"So you want me to take this seriously"

I ignored him and just listened I could hear him and feel him but I didn't know where he was .

"It's already a challenge trying to keep my hands to myself and you want me to tag you?"

"I'm not the one who chose to play tag for training"

Suddenly kakashi appeared before me, I ducked right on time before his fist could connect.

"So you're finally ready to train me?"

Kakashi kept silent and kept up with his attacks, lunging and punching just barely missing me each time.