Chapter 4

*Extremely graphic dirty nasty sex right now*

Kakashi POV:
With my eyes closed I simply felt her warmth gripping my dick. Her slippery insides seemed to be pulling me in. I moved in and out of her trying to get deeper although I knew I had gone as deep as I possibly could. I kept hitting the back of her pussy and I just wanted more. I grabbed tight to her thighs trying to get even closer.
I heard her cry out my name " kakashi! Kakashi! Kakaaaaashiii".
Every syllable of my name sounded like a song coming from her.
Groans escaped me. Each stroke brought me closer to spilling inside her. But it was too soon I needed to be inside her longer.
I needed to fuck her forever.
I was pounding into her at lightening speed it seemed .
Suddenly she tightened her grip which I didn't realize was possible. I felt her squeeze and release again and again. I knew what was coming next.
"Ahhhhhh yessssss baby ahhhhh "
She was having another orgasm.
My speed slowed down to a precise deepening grind. I gazed up watching her eyes roll back and her hands tugging tightly on the sheets. While I continued to thrust into her orgasm I reached over and rubbed her clit slowly prolonging the orgasm she felt. Her walls seemingly collapsed onto my dick sending me into a frenzy.
Fuck I can't come now.
I pulled out and used every bit of restraint I had to hold back from spilling over.
I watched her shaking almost violently from her orgasm as she still moaned through it.
I couldn't hold back. I needed to release too.
"Baby" I growled as I worked my way over her.
"Yessss" she managed to speak.
There was something I needed right then

Your POV

"Baby" I heard him say with rough and desperate tone.
I could barely hear or speak but I squeaked out a yes
" open your mouth"
I knew what was coming.
The thought alone left me breathless but excited.
I looked up to see him over me milking his dick. With a smirk I obeyed and stuck my tongue out.
With a sound I'd never forget kakashi finally came and I felt every drop of it fall onto my tongue with a few drops missing and landing on my face.
I watched as he squeezed the last of it out. He stared me down waiting to see what I would do.
Pulling my tongue back in I gulped loudly to put emphasis on what I had just done. Smirking he used his thumb to wipe whatever was on my face and offered it to me.
I took his thumb into my mouth and sucked it off. Satisfied he collapsed besides me

He seemed like he was through but after a dirty act like that I got started up again. However I simply laid back beside him and turned towards him.

He pulled me in for a kiss and I blushed happily and surprised.

I threw my left leg over his right leg as I stayed there right side lying.
He put his hand on my face and sighed.
" only you" he said quietly
" only me what?" I replied in the same hushed tone.
" only you can prevent Forest fires" he said in a serious tone.
"WHAT!?" I died from laughter.
He quickly joined me with his own whole hearted laugh.
After our laughs died down we smiled at each other.

"What I mean is I've never been this way. This open. This...vulgar and kinky with anyone. Only you" he said seriously.
" Me neither. But I wouldn't want it any other way" I said with a smile.
"Good, I want..." he trailed off.
What does he want? I wondered
I didn't want to force him to talk. I knew he'd find the words soon.
" I want to experience things with you." He said with a sigh.
Intently I looked at him wanting him to go on.
"I'm not great with My feelings. But I want to experience things with you. I want to experience fucking you and making love to you and experimenting with our bodies."
I giggled " well you can check that off your list now".
" I'm not finished (y/N). I think about the rest of my life and I think about how you need to be there for it. Or in it I mean. I.....I want to experience you being my girlfriend and going out on dates and being there for you. I guess I'm trying to say. That I love you? And ummmmmm"
I sat there bewildered. Kakashi rambling and stuttering and blushing.
"Kakashi" I had to just interrupt him.
"Yes" he replied nervously
" I love you too, always have, always will" I said confidently.

It was the only thing I was ever really confident about. That we loved each other. We had never said it out loud.
We just always hung out and messed around and defended each other and fought with each other . Telling everyone we were just good friends. But I always knew.

I rolled over and sat on top of him. Leaning over I positioned my lips by his ear.
"You were just fucking my brains out and now you're all flustered. I thought I was supposed to be the shy one?" I crooned seductively.
His hands reached up and fondled my nipples hardening them in moments.
"Like i said, only you can do this to me" he teased.

I could feel his bulge enlarging and twitching beneath me. It seemed like the night was simply getting started.

I can't wait to experience even more with him.