Chapter 5

We made love all night. Kakashi was almost a new person when it was just us two naked and vulnerable. After our confession, or rather acknowledgment of love, we did the deed again and again.

My favorite part was when it was finally dawn, and we were on our last "lap", he slowed down and as he filled me up with his member getting ready to explode he started to moan it.

" I loveeee you (Y/n) fucck I love youuuu" he said with his face beautifully contorted and his voice honest. And with those words I fell into a euphoric state , meeting his climax with my own and then we just melted away together.

Looking at him now, i could hardly believe that was the same man. We stood on opposite sides of the Hokage's office. I watched him in the corner of my eye with his mask covering his face as usual. Even with a mask he looked bored and serious. Is that a thing? I wondered.

Between us were the other Team leaders, focused, silent and listening attentively to the updates Lady Hokage was giving us. Blah blah blah something to do with Naruto, yada yada yada, the Akatsuki.

HOW could Kakashi be so focused after last night?!

I for one could barely keep my eyes open let alone listen. My mind kept picturing the disgustingly pleasurable things we did only a few hours ago. It took everything within me to prevent myself from blushing from embarrassment.  Kakashi didn't look my way once. Meh it's better he doesn't because I could barely contain the smile that wanted to spread across my face.

I started to remember that one moment...

"Lets shower together" he whispered with his sultry voice.

Whew I am feeling hot. Right now. When is she gonna be done talking?

"From now on be careful. With the Akatsuki making all these moves we need to pair up teams so that everyone always has reinforcements" Tsunade stated.

What a drag. I'm starting to sound like what's his face.

" (Y/N) !!" Lady Tsunade barked.

"Yes Lady Fifth !" I responded wondering why she was yelling.

" You look like you're anxious to leave but you didn't even hear was I Just said" she complained while rolling her eyes.

"Apologies Ma'm," I said not knowing what else to say.

" It's fine. You don't really belong to a team but you are exceptionally skilled. Please go on with Kakashi Hatake.." she declared.

I didn't say anything and she continued on " Since Naruto is with Jiraiya and Sakura is training under me. And I don't foresee Sasuke coming back on his own. So Kakashi will train with you and go on missions with you." she explained

" Yes Ma'm" I replied flatly.

WHAAAAT

Me and him. On the same team. I probably should have protested but that would just make me seem suspicious. I was excited and nervous and dreading it all at once.

" that is all you're all dismissed."

We all turned and walked away, me and Kakashi at the back of the single file line out of her office.

Behind me he leaned forward and whispered in my ear " I think we've already trained enough this morning. Wanna grab some food?"

His comment made me squirm on the inside, his breath giving me chills down my spine.

" Guess I worked you out good, sure I'm down to eat" I replied quietly.

We kept quiet till we left the hokage's building. Once outside we began to walk to nowhere in particular.