Chapter 6

Y/N POV

"You feel so good" Kakashi groaned mid stroke

I was bent on all fours with Kakashi deep within me. I felt his hands gripping my sides tighter with each thrust into me. I clenched my walls trying to pull him into me. He moved slowly filling me all the way up.

I could barely hold myself up because the pleasure weakened me.

His hands wandered around my ass and up my back. His gentle loving touch, sent chills up my spine.

I guess I never knew I could feel this good.

Suddenly his caress turned into pain as I felt him spank my right cheek.

I yelped and Kakashi moaned in response as  he picked up speed. Each thrust accompanied by a light tap of my cheeks or outer thighs.

I could barely form thoughts, the pain and pleasure clouded my mind

But I could scream, and moan and beg for more.

The room was filled with music. Our moans and groans invited each other to strive for deeper pleasure. The sound of our bodies slapping each other created a rhythm and Kakashi's deliberate smack of my thighs supplemented the beat .My wetness was audible and it sloshed and splashed.

"Kashi Kaaashiii yess" I cried out. My arms gave out and I fell to the bed face down, positioned with my ass up now relying on my forearms.

Kakashi was breathing heavily, his dick digging into my core, slipping in and out easily after being coated with my honey.

"I love your pussy baby " he groaned with desperation. My pussy replied with a tight clasp onto him stopping him in his tracks. Kakashi stayed still as I gripped him firmly.

"Shit!" was all I heard

'I wish I could see his face right now' I thought with a smirk.

Before I could try to see what state he was in Kakashi pulled out and flipped me over to face him. Kakashi's face was still masked, and his left eye covered, but I didn't care, his mask always gave him an air of mystery that turned me on. And even with it on I could sense his desire, his drive, his need to be enclosed by my walls, surrounded by my nectar.

He yanked me closer parting my legs and pushing them back towards my shoulders.

I was completely exposed and open He held my legs up and steady. Kakashi looked pleased with the view I gave him and parted my lips with his tip once again.

"Oh my God stop teasing me" I moaned. Kakashi inched slowly prolonging his tease. I looked up at his naked body. His perfectly sculpted abs, his muscular arms that forced my legs backwards. He was built like a god and I still couldn't believe this god was mine.

Kakashi POV

I loved teasing (Y/N). With my dick barely in her, her face twisted in pleasure. I pushed through her slit and leaned into her hovering above her breasts. I began to thrust and her body rocked along. Her titties bounced as I pummeled into her over and over again. It was a sight  I never grew tired over.

I let her legs go then lowering my head to kiss her mountainous breasts,Still i moved in and out of her sweetness.  i gently gnawed on her mocha colored nipples.  Watching her facial reactions took me to new heights.

I could feel her climbing to her orgasm, i rammed into her wanting to feel every second of her climax around me.

:come for me baby" i begged of her. She let out a moan that echoed her body quivering. I rode out the orgasm getting close to cumming myself.

"Ahhhhh Yessss Im gonna cum too sweetie" I croooned.

I got so close and began to sporadically thrust.

She moaned in response to me and then i heard her say something unexpected

" cum all over me daddy"

Those words pushed me over the edge. I pulled out just in time to release all over her abdomen and coated her breasts with my cum.

" damn babe" was all i could think to say

I collapsed at her side, completely satisfied at our second experience