Chapter 4

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎...

"All of you will have a essay homework by pair..." Mr. Aizawa says.

The students were a little disappointed or whining at the task but not Violet & Makii cause they are used to it.

"Here all your partners..." Mr. Aizawa says while he flashed the list at the board.

"The essay is all about writing a
simple story for English Class." Mr. Aizawa announced.

𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

"You are all dismissed..." Mr. Aizawa says as he goes back inside his yellow sleeping bag.

Everyone went back to their dorms, while walking out of the school, Todoroki went to Momo and asked her something.

Todoroki approaches Momo.

Todoroki: "Hey Momo, do you want to work on the story today..?" Todoroki asked.

Then Momo looked at Todoroki with a slight blush.

"S-sure, w-why not..." Momo agrees.

Todoroki and Momo went to Momo's dormatory.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙...

𝑨𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒐'𝒔 𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚...

Todoroki sat on the floor while waiting for Momo.

"So what story should we do..?" Todoroki asked.

Momo sats infront of Todoroki.

"Mabye a mystery one..." Momo suggested.

"Ok, that would be fine for me..." Todoroki agreed.

Momo and Todoroki started working on the story...

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜...

Todoroki finished  packing his things.

"I should be going back to my room, bye now..." Todoroki says.

"Bye" Momo says.

Todoroki went back to his room.

"I should put these papers in order and in a folder so that it's organized..." Momo suggested to herself.

Momo started to organize the story.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙...

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐣: 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧... :/

It was a wonderful morning in class 1-a and all.of them were just hanging out in the classroom.

Then Midnight came.

"May I talk to y/n, Violet,& Makii please..?"

You, Violet, and Makii went out of the classroom and Midnight asked something.

"I heard something about... TodoMomo ship plan?" Ms. Midnight asked in suspicsion.

The three of you were shocked that she knows about it. Then the three of you started to get nervous.

"Umm, we are t-trying to make Momo and Todoroki a couple..." You say nervously.

Then a teacher was passing by them and Midnight gave the trio a disappointed look.

"Are you m-mad at us..?" Makii asked.

After the teacher is gone, Midnight changed her expression.

How about if I help you guys about the Todomomo ship plan..?" Ms. Midnight asked with little excitement.

Then the three of you looked at Ms. Midnight with shocked and relieved expression.

"Yes! Yes! Of course you can help us!" Makii says excitedly.

"Just keep this a secret between us" Ms. Midnight with a wink.

The trio nodded in agreement.

"That' great to hear, and by the way make sure that Momo and Todoroki won't know anything about this" Violet warned Ms. Midnight.

"Yes, I promised to keep it a secret" Ms. Midnight says.

The three of you went back inside the classroom while Midnight went back to her office to do more paperwork.

𝕐/𝕟, 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕥, & 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕚'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

"I can't believe that the teachers want to help us..." You whispered happily.

"I know and I am so shocked right now..." Violet whispered back.

"Same Violet..." Makii whispered also.

As you three head back to your seats, you created a group chat without Momo & Todoroki and another group chat with Ms. Midnight only and called it 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢...

"So Todoroki, Midoriya's got a question for you" Kirishima says.

Todoroki looks at Midoriya.

"What is it Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"Well, do you have a crush?" Midoriya asked.

"I'm sorry, what's a crush?" Todoroki asked.

Kirishima and Izuku were shocked.

"You... DON'T KNOW WHAT A CRUSH IS!?" Midoriya asked Todoroki asked out of nowhere with shocked tone.

Midoriya realized what he had said and covered his mouth immediately.

Todoroki looks at them in confusion.

"No, why? Is anything wrong with that?" Todoroki asked in confusion.

Then Bakugou came when heard about the conversation between Todoroki, Kirishima, & Midorya.

"So you all could just SHUT UP! A CRUSH IS A PERSON YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH!" Bakugou answered.

"Oh, in that case no. Why'd you ask?" Todoroki asked again.

"THIS FRICCING PLAN THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT CALLED OPERATION T-" Bakugou says but was cut off by Kirishima covering his mouth.

"MIDORIYA WE SHOULD GO!!" Kirishima says restraining Bakugou from saying the plan.

"R-Right!! Okay bye Todoroki" Midoriya says as he go to Kirishima and Bakugou.

Kirishima, Izuku and Bakugou leave. They tought of telling the others what happened.

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢..? 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠...

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...