Chapter 6

Next day Momo comes up to You.

"Y/N!!" Momo called.

You turned and saw Momo.

"Hey Momo-san!" You greeted.

Momo went to you quickly.

"I need... Umm... Advice..." Momo says desperately.

"About what?" You asked.

"More like who. It's about Todoroki. Why do I act so differently around him?" Momo says stressed while feeling her forhead.

You drag Momo to Violet's dorm room. You and Momo see all the class 1-A girls.

After and few minutes they arrived and Momo saw all the girls.

"Wh-what's all this?" Momo asked to them.

"Momo-san, we think it's time to tell you..." Hagakure says.

"Tell me what?" Momo asked again.

"Class 1-A is planning this thing called "Operation TodoMomo" where we try to, umm, how do I explain this? Maki you explain to Momo-san" Jiro says.

"Why me?!" Makii asked suddenly

"YOU HAD THE IDEA OF IT!" The rest of the girls answered except for Momo.

"Ok! So we try to make you and Todoroki a couple... So, could you help yourself out Momo-san? Try to ask Todoroki some questions and stuff like that." Makii explained.

"So you 7 are trying to-" Momo was cut ofg by Todoroki.

"Hook you up with Todoroki? That's how Mina explains it." Uraraka cut off Momo.

"Hehehe, but-" Then Mina was cut off.

Momo sighs and you just watch them fought.

"I'll help myself out! So what should I do?" Momo persuaded to everyone.

The rest of class 1- a looked at Momo and became quiet until Tsuyu spoke up.

"Kero... Maybe try to become a little close with Todoroki-kun first? I mean that can be the first step." Tsuyu suggested.

The rest of class 1-a became even more quiet on how realized that was a perfect first step plan.

"HOW COME WE DIDN'T THINK OF THAT?!" You, Violet, Makii, and Mina screamed in disappointment to yourselves.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙...

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪...

"Ok class, pass your works now." Aizawa announced.

The whole class pass their works.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you. The best story in going to be published." Aizawa says in a lazy tone.

"What?!" The class screamed in disbelief.

"I hope ours will be published..." Momo says with a little hope.

Todoroki just nods.

"I bet Y/n, Violet or Maki would win. They could actually write." Momo says as she realized it.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜...

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕩𝕥 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕠.

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚: 𝙷𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘

                                𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕠:  𝙷𝚒 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒