Chapter 11

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪...

Momo just arrived at class 1-a and saw all the girls looking at her excitedly.

"...Girls, are you okay—" Momo was cut off by you.

"EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK WE SAW EVERYTHING!! AS IN EVERYTH—" You screamed but got cut off by Mina.

Mina covered Y/n’s mouth.

"Shush Y/n!!" Mina exclaimed.

"I-Uhhhh... You saw?" Momo asked in confusion.

"What?! Pshh no!!! Hahaha, how could we?!" Violet denied.

"ThE cAmerAs—" You say but you were cut off again this from all the girls except for Momo.

"Y/N!!!" They screamed frustraiting at you while Momo looked at all of you still in confusion.

"Well... Girls... Respect privacy..." Momo reassured instead with sigh.

Then Makii came looking tired and then sat at her seat and saw Momo.

"Hey Momo-san... How was your date with Todoroki-kun yesterday?" Makii asked.

"OH! Makii, I thought you wouldn’t be back in a week! Or, ever!" Momo says in a surprised tone.

"Eh, I’ll explain later. So how was your date?" Makii asked agajn.

"Oh, it was wonderful. Just, the girls and I think the whole class were watching us. They said there were cameras." Momo answered in a unsure tone.

"Pfft- yeah. I guess that’s what happen with the whole class when a ship happens." Makii says with giggle.

"...Are you ok?" Momo asked as she realized Makii wasn't looking well.

"I need coffee. Yeah, I guess that’s all I need." Makii answered with a weak smile.

Makii brought mini thermos, then open it and starts drinking coffee.

"You should sleep." Momo suggested.

Makii finished taking a sip of the coffee. She closed it and then put it in her bag again then looked at Momo.

"Never!" Makii answered pridely.

Then Makii's phone vibrate and she checked it and saw the TᴏᴅᴏMᴏᴍᴏ Sʜɪᴘ groupchat had a message.

Some of the other class 1-a students are still in the dorms getting ready.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

💜I’m a color(Violet): Too many ships.

DwayneJohnsonTehRock(Kirishima): That’s true

👽Alien Queen👑(Mina): We should set up a date for those ship too! >:D

Christmas Tree🎄(Izuku):Not until Todomomo is complete. As in fully complete.

Fropp-e(Tsuyu): Guys, you’re texting here this early?

DwayneJohnsonTehRock(Kirishima):Yes...

Fropp-e(Tsuyu): Violet-chan, you should come down here.

💜I’m a color: Ok! Comming down in a minute!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 1- 𝕒 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤...