Chapter 15

𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

They were still looking for some clues from Momo and didn't know that some of them already found Momo.

"There's nothing here..." Kaminari says with a sigh.

The Kaminari saw a dark alley.

"Hmmm" Kaminari says as he went in.

When he reached the end, he saw all of you tending to Momo.

"Guys!" Kaminari says as he ran to all of you.

"Oh, hey Kaminari" You greeted.

"I am contacting this location already to all of class 1a" Makii says already on her phone.

"We should get out of here..." Todoroki suggested as he carries Momo.

"No one is going out of here" A familiar voice going to them.

You guys hear it and turned to that direction and saw Tomura with some Nomus.

"Tomura Shigaraki!" Midoriya called out.

"Hehe, kill them..." Tomura commanded to the Nomus.

The Nomus started to run to them and about to attack them.

All of them dodged the attack for now and Kaminari used his quirk to electrocute one of the Nomus.

"YOU BETTER NOT GO DUMB ON US!" Bakugou reminded Kaminari as use his quirk to blast at a Nomu.

"I need some of you guard Momo for now!" Todoroki suggested while he is dodging attacks also still carrying Momo.

Makii used one of her to grab Momo from Todoroki.

"Just hold tight Momo!" Makii using her other vines to attack the Nomu while Momo is still on her other vines.

Tomura was about to go to Momo but Violet blocked Tomura from going to Momo.

Midoriya punched Tomura hard on the face with his All for One quirk and left Tomura fainted on the floor.

Kugogiri's portal appeared and grabbed fainted Tomura from the fight scene.

The fight was getting more intense and the rest can't keep up.

𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

Midnight, Present Mic, and Aizawa were still looking for the other class 1a students.

Then Aizawa recieved a message in his phone with a location.

"Why would Makii send a location??" Aizawa asked in confusion.

"Unless..." Midnight says with a worried tone.

Aizawa gasp then looked at Midnight.

"Go to the Police Station for back up Midnight... I have a bad feeling about this and Mic, your with me" Aizawa says in a hurry.

Mic and Midnight nodded. So, Midnight ran to the Police Station for some back up and Mic and Aizawa to the location.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

You were about to get hit until someone covered you and attack back to the Nomu.

"Kirishima??" You called out with a relieved tone.

"Need a little help?" Kirishima asked.

The rest of class 1a was here and started to help to fight the Nomus.

Then, Violet got hurt cause she tossed to the wall hard.

Then Bakugou punched the Nomu that hurt Violet.

Makii used her vines to twist a Nomu's arm and Nomu screeches in pain.

𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕠'𝕤 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖... 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

"Makii! Put me down on a rooftop" Momo says to Makii.

"What? Why?" Makii asked.

"Just put me down!" Momo demanded.

Makii put Momo down with her vine.

Momo started to make a canon with her quirk.

Momo winces in pain as she finished making the canon with some huge bombs inside.

Momo shoot the canon at a Nomu going near Todoroki. Then Todoroki used his ice to attack the Nomu.

Aizawa and Present Mic arrived and used their quirk on the Nomus and just in time Midnight came with the back up.

𝔽𝕖𝕨 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣...

Momo was on the bed in the hospital.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki asked.

Momo turns and sees Todoroki.

"Don't worry, i'm fine" Momo answered trying to sit up.

Then Todoroki assited Momo for sitting up.

Then the rest of class 1-a came.

"OH MY GOODNESS, SHE'S OKAY!!" Violet says as she hugged Momo.

"Calm down a little Vi" You say to Violet.

Violet broked the hug with Momo.

"Are you okay?? I saw you get thrown by Nomu and you hit your head" Momo asked.

"Oh I-Its fine..." Violet says.

"Thank god, she didn't have amnesia" Makii says.

"Okay that's way overboard" Violet says to Makii.

Then the cops came.

"All I have to say is that, we may have found the Villians lair and we have to say thank you for that." Police says.

The students felt relieved.

Then Aizawa came.

"I'll leave all of you be..." Police says as he left the room.

"So... You already your busted at school for leaving the campus without our any consent" Aizawa says.

The students expressiom became frown. Then Aizawa sighs.

"Principal Nezu still gave you a chance to go back to school and proud of you guys saving Momo and even me." Aizawa says with a little smile.

Everybody looked shocked at Aizawa.

"Is Aizawa-sensei smiling?!" Mina asked excitedly.

"Also, extra homework for all of you when Momo comes back to school" Aizawa says.

"Momo please don't-" Mineta says but he was cut off by you hitting him.

"Just shut up" You say.

Then Aizawa leaves the room. Then Violet noticed that TodoMomo needs some time alone.

Violet sent a signal to the rest of class 1a to leave them alone for now.

Then the rest of class 1a starts to leave the room.

"Where are you guys going??" Momo asked in confusion.

"Gonna get some... Food" You answered as you step out of the room and closed the door.

"So... Can I now do this??" Todoroki asked.

"Do what?" Momo asked.

Todoroki kissed Momo on the lips.  Then the broke the kiss and left Momo in a blushing mess.

"R-Really?? Here??" Momo asked shyly.

Todoroki just smirked proudly.

"I Love You" Todoroki says.

"I Love You Too..." Momo says with a warm smile.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅...