Chapter 5

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢.

Todoroki was walking to school. Then he saw encountered Midoriya nd decided to ask him the question again.

Todoroki tapped Midoriya shoulder and Deku turned around then saw Todoroki.

"Hey Midoriya..." Todoroki greeted.

"Oh, hi Todoroki" Midoriya greeted back.

"Can we walk together to school?" Todoroki asked.

"Sure" Midoriya agreed.

Todoroki and Midoriya started walking to school together and eventually arrived at the entrance of U.A.

"So Midoriya, why didn't you answer my question yesterday?" Todoroki asked.

Midoriya was stunned by Todoroki's question.

"I-It's because um w-well..." Midoriya says nervously.

Before Midoriya could answer Todoroki the bell rang.

"We should head to class now..." Todoroki suggested instead.

"Yah and I don't want to be late cause Aizawa sensei is going to punish us..." Midoriya assured.

Todoroki and Midoriya ran to their classroom and luckily they were able to be in class on time.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙...

𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

You, Violet, & Makii were seating together and making a plan for the 'TODOMOMO' ship.

"I don't know what will make Todoroki fall in love with Momo..." Makii says with a sigh with no hope.

"Yah, and Midoriya told me that he doesn't have a crush...." You also said with a little disappointment.

"Let's just try to think more..." Violet suggested.

Then Todoroki came.

"Hi" Todoroki greeted while holding his order in a tray.

You three turned to Todoroki's direction and saw him then immediately acted differently around him.

"Uhh- Hi" You greeted still feeling a little unsettled.

"Can I seat with you guys?" Todoroki asked.

"Sure..." Violet answered.

Then you and Makii looked at Violet with shocked expression with a glare or disappointment look and then Violet what she had just done that Todoroki might accidently found about their plan and Momo's feelings for him.

Todoroki sat beside you.

"So what were you guys talking about?" Todoroki says as he fixes his food and then starts to eat.