Chapter 2

The Next Morning - Anna's POV

I lean backwards against a tree, thanking the gods above, silently, that I didn't fall on my back. I cross my arms over my chest as me, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke wait for Kakashi to get here.

I close my eyes as I listen to Naruto rant about how Kakashi is late and Sakura agrees with him while Sasuke puts little effort into showing emotion which makes Sakura go crazy over him and that makes Naruto annoyed and Sasuke and Naruto pick a fight while I get increasingly annoyed.

I walk between them and I push their faces back. "Enough." I say to them annoyed and Sakura hits me on the head.

"Don't touch Sasuke-Kun like that!" Sakura says to me annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know Sasuke was a god or something like that, how awful of me." I mock sadness and Naruto laughs while I can feel Sasuke and Sakura's scowl on me. "No, but seriously, enough of this, no fighting unless you want to be hit with my staff, got it?" I ask them and they just grumble and I roll my eyes and I get out of their way and they go back to what they were doing to each other, very quickly.

Kakashi gets here some time later and Naruto growls.

"YOUR LATE!" Naruto yells at him and I sense a seriousness from Kakashi, and also slight mockery.

"Sorry, I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi says to us and I fall.

"That's totally wrong." I say as I get up and Kakashi chuckles nervously, hoping I won't sell him out.

Kakashi then talks about the test. "You may use any weapons against me, Kunai and Shuriken are aloud, if you don't come at me with the intent to kill, you'll fail in getting these bells." Kakashi says to us.

I hear three bells and my eyebrows furrow slightly in confusion for a moment before I hear Naruto charge at Kakashi.

I don't know what happened, but I can only assume Kakashi as Naruto pinned.

"Now, now, I didn't say start yet, but, you did come at me with the intent to kill, you know, I think I'm starting to like you guys." Kakashi says to us. "You have until noon, start." Kakashi says to us and we jump away and I grab onto a tree branch and I stand on the one below it.

I keep my eyes closed as I focus on my surroundings.

I listen to Naruto fight Kakashi and I sense his movements, studying them. After a minute I conclude that, Kakashi has no pattern and that I'm just gonna have to go for it. I listen to Naruto get hit in the water and I sense Kakashi's back to me and I jump out of the tree with my staff and I nearly hit him, but he dodges quickly and I stick my staff in the ground and I land on my feet. "Well, I was close." I say and I feel Kakashi's eyes on me as I pull my staff out of the ground.

"Came to cover for Naruto?" Kakashi asks me.

"Maybe." I say and I twist my staff and it splits in the middle, into two. I hold the centers of both and I attack Kakashi head on, tracking his movements as he blocks my staves with his kunai.

He speeds up and his kunai push me back and I slide on my heels as a herd of Naruto's come out of the water and attacks Kakashi, but I feel him use the Substitution Jutsu and then his chakra disappears.

My eyes narrow in confusion for a moment before Naruto runs off looking for him. I face palm in annoyance with a sigh. "Idiot." I mutter and I hear an ear splitting scream that can only belong to Sakura. "Another idiot." I say and I run off to find her and I feel her chakra on the ground in a sort of paralyzed horror state.

I bend down next to her and I push some chakra into her through her forehead, waking her up and she sits up with a gasp and leaves immediately to find Sasuke.