Chapter 25

Anna's POV - In Fox Canyon

I sigh, sitting in Legacy's den, when I hear a bomb go off outside.

I scramble out of the den and I sense Deidara outside the canyon.

"Anna! Go check it out!" Legacy barks.

I groan quietly, but I head outside the canyon and I sense Deidara there.

"I don't want to deal with this today." I say to myself and I walk out in a clearing and I hear a laugh. "Go away, idiot." I say to Deidara as I stand there. "Just go away, I'm not in the mood for this today." I say to him.

Deidara lands about three yards in front of me. "What? The little fox can't accept a challenge?" Deidara asks me.

I roll my eyes. "I'm not in the mood, Deidara, your immortal friend pissed me off and tried to kill me, and his partner figured out that I'm blind, so excuse me for not feeling like fighting." I say and Deidara gasps, horrified. 

"Hidan and Kakazu?" Deidara asks and I nod. "Do you want to talk about it?" Deidara asks me.

I shake my head. "No, I'd rather be in my apartment." I say with a light sigh.

Meanwhile with Shikamaru.

"This would be a great time to have Anna." I mutter, unable to do anything for Asuma.

"Yeah, she does do things, despite if someone gets hurt, but at least everything turns out fine in the end." Izumo says with a worried sigh.

"And you had to chase her off." Kotesu says to me and I nod with a small frown.

"We'll be fine, Anna may not return to the group, but we'll make it without her." Asuma grunts.

Back to Anna

I sneeze. "Now who is talking about me?" I ask.

"Bless you." Deidara says to me in slight annoyance.

"Thank you." I say to him. "You know, it's probably my team, that are still fighting Hidan and Kakuzu." I say and Deidara nods. "I'm gonna go back, I don't want to, but they're gonna continue to talk about me." I say with a small stretch.

I flicker back to Asuma's group and I punch Hidan out of his blood circle.

"Sorry if that hurt Asuma." I say and I hear a thud.

"No, its fine." Asuma coughs, and I can sense that he's in a lot of pain.

I blindly stare in Hidan's direction, his chakra changed. "Take a rest Asuma, I've got this." I say to Asuma.

"No, Anna-"

"Asuma, I'm also a Jonin, chill, I know what I'm doing." I say to him and Asuma sighs.

"She actually came back." Shikamaru says shocked.

"Yeah, because I sneezed, and that means one of you were talking about me, so quit it." I snap at Shikamaru and he chuckles nervously.

I destroy the blood circle as Hidan yells at me not to.

"There we go, that's better." I say as I destroy the triangle as well. "Now, your picking on my comrades, I don't appreciate that, and no matter how pissed off I get, I can't leave them to fight you Akatsuki alone." I say to Hidan as I stretch a bit more, loosening myself up. "And your going to pay for what you've done to this team, even if a certain person pissed me off." I say as I scowl in Shikamaru's direction.

I get my flickering jutsu ready and I unsheathe my katana as Hidan rushes at me.

I block his scythe, just sensing it, go this way and that, and knowing better than to let him hurt me, and me hurt him.