Chapter 7

The Next Morning - Anna's POV

I breath heavily as I bend over on my knees. "How was that?" I ask Legacy.

"Again, your Mother would be ashamed of your speed, your still slow." Legacy says to me and I roll onto my back, trying to get breath back in my lungs. "Stop being a child and get into position again." Legacy says to me sharply.

I point to myself. "Still 12. Still qualified as a kid." I say to her.

She just growls lowly in annoyance. "Up, your thirteen tomorrow." Legacy says to me and I just groan and roll over onto my stomach, groaning as I push myself up. "I'm in so much pain." I groan out.

"Well too bad, now get your ass in gear before I slap your face with my tail, for the millionth time today." Legacy barks at me sternly.

"Fine, fine." I mutter and I roll over onto my stomach and I get into a crouching position.

"Your enemies will mock you this way, but that's good, they'll underestimate you." Legacy says to me and I look in her direction.

I lunge forward with my staff and I sense her move backwards and I push off the ground with one hand, flipping me so my feet are going towards her and she dodges to the right, I place one foot on the ground and I push forward again and she jumps on my back mid air and I twist as she jumps and I hit her square in the stomach and she hits the ground as I land on my hand and I push and jump onto my feet and lunge at her as she gets up.

"That's good, keep going." Legacy says to me encouragingly.

I quicken my steps as I sense her move and I make one final lunge before I tackle her to the ground.

"That's better, now we can take a break." Legacy says to me and whimpers.

I look in her direction worried. "Did I hit you too hard? I'm sorry." I say to her clearly worried.

"I was you enemy at that point in time, you have to attack with the intent to kill if your going to beat your opponent, your far too kind." Legacy snaps irritated at me.

I get up, taking my staff with me and I smile at her. "Fear and kindness are two things that make me who I am, I'm afraid that I'll lose the kindness I hold dear, since its precious that I even have it, after my sight being taken away, being sent out of a village I had called my home and made friends there, having my parents killed, being brought to the leaf to be treated as an outcast, constantly have people scorning me for being a ninja with a disability, not being able to help much as my village was destroyed by Orochimaru, I have every right to be bitter and hateful, right? Like Sasuke? I don't want to be that way, because without my kindness, I wouldn't have my temper. My fear, my kindness and my temper, those are make me, exactly who I am, I don't want to change and I don't need to change anyways." I say to her without losing my smile. I can feel her shock as I turn around. "I have to go, Naruto will worry if I'm gone for too long." I say to her and she only hums.

She teleports me back to the village we were at and someone runs smack into me.

"Anna!" Naruto yells hugging the life out of me.

"I'm, already in bad shape from training with Legacy, I'm gonna die if you hug me, any tighter." I say to him, slowly losing life.

"Ah! Sorry!" He yells letting go and I fall to ground with a groan.

"Ow." I groan.

"Ah! Sorry!" He yells picking me up and setting me on my feet.

"I'm fine Naruto, just, stop, just stop." I say as I steady myself and I clip my staff to my back.