Chapter 9- The Perfect Date

Cameron's P.O.V. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Chloe asks as I sling my arm over her shoulder.

"I'm visiting you, don't you love me anymore?" I pout at her.

She kisses my cheek, "Of course I do, I just wanted to know what you're doing here."

"Well, I wanted to surprise you. Did you guys win?" I question as the other girls come over to us.

"Yep!" Chloe squeals.

"You guys are literally the cutest." Nia giggles.

"Isn't he just a little cutey?" Chloe cooes at me and pinches my cheek while the others laugh.

I grumble and swat her hand off. The girls continue to laugh about something as I zone out, noticing a brown haired girl in the corner of the room. A split second later, she's dashing out and I realize who it is.

Quickly removing my arm from Chloe, I follow her outside, pushing my way through the people in the halls.

"Kailyn!" I shout as I get closer to her and grab her wrist.

"What?" 

"What's wrong?" I ask, still holding onto her wrist firmly.

"Nothing." she says blankly.

"Are you sure?" I search her brown eyes for any sign of an answer.

"Yes!" she shouts, twisting her hand to get out of my grasp with no success "And I can't come tomorrow."

"What? Why?"

"Because I can't." she states simply.

"That's not a valid reason." I drop her hand from my hold.

She sighs before saying, "Because you're with Chloe." 

Kailyn's P.O.V.

"Because you're with Chloe." I state. He needs to understand that I wouldn't enjoy going anywhere with him when he has a girlfriend. Especially, when that girlfriend is Chloe.

Cameron stays silent and looks down at the ground with a... smile?!

"Are you seriously smiling right now?! Cameron, that's sick." I spin on my heel to walk away when he grabs my wrist again.

"Chloe? Chloe is my sister!" He laughs at me.

His sister? Way to make a fool of yourself.

"W-what?" I stutter out.

"We're sibilings." he laughs even louder at me as people pass and gives us weird looks.

Wow. I've never realized how alike the two look. The light hair, the brown eyes.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so stupid." I grumble, putting my head in my hands.

"No you're not, don't say that," he says, wiping the tears from his eyes from laughing so much "I probably should've told you my sister was Chloe. If I were you, I probably would've thought that too."

"Yeah. It would've been nice." 

"So, tommorow?" he looks up at me with pleading eyes.

"Yeah. Where are we going?"

"Somwhere fun." he grabs my wrist and pulls me to the door.

"Why?"

"Because, as friends, you have to trust me, and I wanna make it a fun surprise." he beams as we maneuver ourselves through the people in the hall.