I LOVE YOU GUYS

Okay, hi.

So I know I haven't updated in 562492952892 years (jk not really) and I really am sorry.

I'm not gonna make up excuses and say 'school took up my time' or 'I have other things to do' and blah blah blah. After my exams, I was just really not in the mood to write and just wanted to relax a bit. I mean, what's the sense of writing a book if I don't enjoy doing it? The chapter would just be bland and boring, right?

So I truly am sorry. I'm almost finished with the next chapter and I know exactly what I'm gonna write for the one after that, so I guess there won't be anymore breaks like this.

I wanted to update for the holiday, but tbh I don't think that's gonna happen, because I still have to edit and stuff.

BUT the chapter is coming soon. I'm promising you guys that. And I try not to break my promises.

On another note, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and if you don't celebrate it, have a good day anyways. I know some people are going through a rough time, and I just want to tell you to smile today, because you're beautiful and whatever you're going through, you'll get through it, this is not the end. I love you.

^^^ I sound like WeeklyChris omf.

But seriously, Happy Holidays to everyone, and eat some cake because why not? It's cake.✌

I love you ALL and stay strong and smile, you're beautiful.

Update coming soon, so be on the look out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

~Alexis