Chapter 20- Jealous

At the side we have Kailyn (Kalani Hilliker)

Word Count: 1675 (Short because cliffhanger)

Kailyn's P.O.V

"I haven't seen you in a while." Addison comments, walking up beside me.

"I know right. Did you do the Spanish homework?"

"Yeah. It was a lot but I finished." She says as we sit at the bench right outside the school.

"Give it to me. I didn't get time to finish it last night." I rush, taking out my pen and the worksheet.

"Please?"

"Addison. I didn't get enough sleep last night and I didn't get my Starbucks this morning. 'Please' is the last thing on my mind." I snap.

"Okay sorry. Here." I snatch the paper out of her hands and begin copying furiously.

"How was your weekend?" Addison asks after a moment of silence.

"Peachy. We won the group dance and the boys surprised me at competition." I answer bluntly. I have a pounding headache.

"Aw that's so cute. That's the first competition they've been to of yours, right?"

"Uh-huh." I hum happily, the memory pushing it's way past my thoughts.

"Oh good. Logan's coming. Someone I can actually speak to." Addison snorts and I hear her footsteps fading further away.

Before I can stop myself or even know what I'm doing, I shoot up and run towards Logan, passing Addison and crushing him in a hug.

"Woah." His chest vibrates, indicating he's laughing, "Hello to you too."

"Hi." I mumble, looking at the floor. What the actual fudge was that?

"Hey. Care to explain the bone crushing hug?" He smirks.

No I don't, you bastard.

"I uh. I missed you." I say a bit too quickly.

"OH. SO YOU DIDN'T MISS ME?!" Addison shouts, clearly offended, "He comes and you greet him with open arms but when I came you snapped at me and asked for my homework!"

"Addison I missed you too." I giggle, approaching her with wide arms.

"Oh, save it." She huffs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's because she loves me more." Logan teases. I tense.

"Yeah whatever. Addison, can I speak to you? In private?" I ask, tugging on her arm.

"Oh so now you want to speak to me?" she raises a brow.

"Please. It's a juicy secret." I add, knowing she's a sucker for juicy stuff.

She scans my face for a while before saying, "Okay."

"So what am I supposed to do?" Logan whines, pouting.

"Um. Finish my Spanish homework." I command, pointing to the bench where my papers are sprawled out.

I tug her into a bathroom stall, locking it behind me.

"Okay. Spill the beans." Addison commands once I turn to face her.

"Okay. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Dakota." I say seriously.

"Okay. I promise," She nods, "But on a scale of one to ten, how freak out worthy is it?"

"Like, a 7 or an 8."