Glimmer X Adora | Christmas Eve

-not a au but just pretend She-Ra has holidays okay?
-requested by -bonbonribbon-

————————

Third Person's POV

It was Christmas Eve at Bright Moon. Everyone was preparing for Christmas at the last minute due to the Horde attacking a few days ago.

Glimmer was in her room writing in her diary when she heard a knock on the door. She looked at the door then teleported to it. She opened to the door to find Adora standing there.

"Oh hey Adora!" Glimmer greeted before hugging her friend. Adora hugged back. "Hey Glimmer. Your mom wanted me to get you so you can help with the decorations for Christmas tomorrow." Adora said.

Glimmer groaned. "Ughhhh! Can't they do it without me this year? I'm a bit busy right now."

"With what?" Adora asked. "Doesn't look like you're doing any important."

Glimmer blushed. "I'm..cleaning my room! It's very important to clean a messy room Adora. I'm sure you know that because you have one of your own!" Glimmer lied.

"Right. Well don't forget Frosta's holding a Christmas party tonight." Adora reminded Glimmer before closing the door on her way out.

"I won't!" Glimmer said before Adora closed the door. Glimmer sighed and teleported back on her bed.

"That was close. Too close." Glimmer thought to herself before going back to write in her diary.

- - - -

Soon it was nighttime and everyone was ready for the Christmas Eve party. Adora was wearing what she wore to the Princess Prom. Glimmer was wearing a different dress because her old one got ripped but her current dress was still purple.

Bow left earlier to meet up with Perfuma. Glimmer didn't care. She liked Adora. She got over Bow anyways.

Adora was waiting for Glimmer outside the Bright Moon castle. Once Glimmer was ready for the party, she ran outside to meet up with Adora.

"You look nice." Adora complimented.

Glimmer blushed. "Thanks and I see you the thing I gave you in your hair." Adora blushed. "Yeah well, it feels special to me in a way." Adora said, touching her hair. Glimmer blushed madly and cleared her throat. "Shall we get going?"

"Yeah. Bow's probably expecting us." Adora said before Glimmer teleported them to Frosta's castle.

- - - -

When they got there, everything was ready for tomorrow. After Adora left her sword at the door and greeted Frosta, she hung out with Glimmer.

After some minutes, it was time to dance. Glimmer tapped Adora's shoulder while Adora was eating the food on the table.

She turned around and saw Glimmer. "Would you like to dance?" Glimmer asked, slightly blushed and extending out her hand. Adora gladly took it and Glimmer led her to the dance floor.

They slow danced. Glimmer put her arms around Adora's neck while Adora had her arms around her waist. Glimmer rested her head on Adora's shoulder.

Glimmer closed her eyes. "You know..I'm really glad I'm here with you and only you. I wouldn't be here with anyone else." Glimmer said sweetly while smiling.

Adora hugged her. "Me too."

"Hey Glimadora! Look up!" Bow yelled.

Glimmer opened her eyes and stopped resting her head on Adora's shoulder. They both looked up and saw the mistletoe.

They both blushed then looked back at each other. "Uh, you know we don't have to do this. It's just some silly tradition-" Glimmer managed to say before Adora kissed her.

Glimmer was shock and had sparkles in her eyes. She couldn't believe that her crush was kissing her right on the lips in front of everyone. Glimmer slowly kissed back, closing her eyes and enjoying every moment of the kiss.

They soon pulled away from each other, breathless. "Oh wow.." Adora said, blushing. Glimmer was blushing madly.

"I like you, Adora!" Glimmer bursted our loud. Adora was taken aback and was still blushing.

"So so so much and I understand if you wouldn't want to be with me-"

Adora gently kissed Glimmer again. "I like you too and I would definitely want to date you. So Glims, would you be my girlfriend?"

Glimmer felt her mouth to into a huge smile. "Yes yes yes!" Glimmer said before hugging her happily. Adora hugged her back.

After that, they were happy and spent a lovely Christmas with each other.