Our Date | Scorpia x Catra

"A date, huh?"

It was a warm afternoon at the end of the school day. Lockers were being slammed closed as the students walked out of the building that kept them occupied for 7 hours of their lives.

Catra would have been those students, but was stopped by a tall girl who was bowing her head with an envelope in her hands. Snatching the envelope from her grasp, Catra brought it up to her nose and sniffed it.

Scented. That's sweet, but she was trying to hard. Especially with the heart that taped the letter and the envelope together. Opening the envelope that revealed a letter, she scanned through it quickly before tossing it up in the air.

"See you tomorrow, loser."

Seeing the wave that the brown-haired girl threw above her shoulder, the buff girl squealed with amounts of joy in her.

-

Saturday. A perfect day to wear bowling shoes. They were going bowling, anyways, so Scorpia was waiting for her to show up.

Eventually, the brown-haired girl arrived as she put a hand up as a greeting. Scorpia gasped in delight as she got up from the bench.

"No hugs."

"Alright-"

They walked into the bowling alley where Kyle was slurping on a sushie with his boyfriend and Lonnie. Scorpia waved at them as Catra looked the other way.

They eventually bowled and had a good time. Catra got all the pins and never missed one. "Teach me your ways!" Scorpia begged as Catra looked away and smirked.

They played more games after bowling and Catra won them all, with eating breaks in between. Soon, the bowling alley closed as the two were back at the bench.

"Okay, I had fun. I mean, I got to punch Kyle in the face and beat Lonnie at bowling! Heh, thanks for the invite." Catra admitted as Scorpia blushed in admiration.

"Uh, yeah. No prob. Do you think we could go on another one?" Scorpia looked away a bit before feeling something in her hand.

Catra got up and waved her hand in the sky. Scorpia watched her go as she looked at the small piece of paper in her hand

xxx-xxx-xxxx
my number
-catra

Scorpia blushed as she cheered very loudly, causing people to yell at her. "Sorry." She whispered quietly with a sheepish smile before bringing the paper up to her nose.

Scented.

How very sweet, indeed.