Angel & Devil | Catradora • ☼ And☽ Au Pt. 2

thank you for getting this to #1 in catradora!
-
notes:
part 2 to last chapter
adora/she-ra is an angel
catra is a devil
regular writing

Third Person's POV

After Catra died, she turned into a devil and trained with the other devils in Hell to fight the angels. She was glad Adora wasn't dead so that Catra wouldn't have to fight her.

Though, Adora soon died from a fusion of horde soldiers. She turned into an angel, despite killing Catra months ago.

"Why am I angel? Is it because I saved people? I killed one of the Moon Goddesses!" Adora asked explaining, as she talked to Light Hope, who was in charge of Heaven. "I don't deserve to be here. Take me to Hell. Please."

"No, you deserve to be here. You'll see." Light Hope said as she winked. "Now, leave my presence."

Adora sighed and went to do angel duties.

-

Soon, it was the fight of Heaven vs. Hell. They all meet by grass and cliffs in Heaven. The angels and devils always looked at each other so they know who to fight.

Adora's eyes were on Catra. Catra was looking at her as well.

"A-Adora?" Catra choked out. "You died?! Who killed you, idiot?"

"The horde soldiers fused using a machine made by Entrapta. It was so powerful that She-Ra couldn't fight them off. Speaking of She-Ra..."

Adora raised her sword in the air. "For the honor of Grayskull!" She-Ra ran toward Catra who ran to her as well.

Catra put her hands on She-Ra sword. She-Ra tried to move her sword but couldn't. "Give up, Adora. I've gotten stronger in the past few months." Catra said as she smirked.

"Catra, how about we move this fight somewhere?" She-Ra asked smirking.

"I like how you think." Catra said as she continued to smirk.

She-Ra grabbed Catra and took her by the cliffs where no one could see them. "Why here-" She-Ra cut Catra off by kissing her as she had her hands on Catra's cheeks.

Catra kissed back and put her hands on She-Ra's back. They pulled apart. "Damn. I wish you weren't 8 foot tall. Then I could have dipped you." Catra said, grinning.

She-Ra smiled as they kissed again. "Gosh, I miss your lips. Why the fuck did you have to kill me?" Catra asked.

She-Ra frowned. "I'm sorry, Catra. You know I never meant too. I had a choice."

"Yeah, a choice to let me be free." Catra said. "But would you have gone back to the moon?" She-Ra asked.

"You know, maybe it's better that I did die. If you died that day, I would have been sad." Catra said.

She-Ra laughed with tears in her eyes. "I took you here to get you alone..and to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" Catra asked with her hand on her hip.

She-Ra smiled. "I wanna make peace with the devils."

"How are you going to do that, Adora?" Catra asked while rolling her eyes.

"By merging the sun and moon together to the planet Earth." She-Ra said.

Catra mouthed opened in shock. "You're crazy."

"No I'm not. I'm a genius."

————

She-Ra jumped off the land of the Heavens and use her sword to wack the sun into Earth.

Catra used a trampoline that was on Hell to use her hand to wack the moon into Earth.

The sun and Moon collided. A bright while light blinded Catradora and soon they were floating up into space.

"We did it, Catra." She-Ra said to her l, smiling as they were holding each other.

Catra smiled as well. "Yeah," Catra began as she curled up on She-Ra's chest,  "we really did."