Heat Of The Battle | Mermista x Adora

requested by @magulor

Mermista was training with She-Ra. Mermista wanted to sharpen up her water skills so she asked Adora to help her.

"Not bad, Mermista but you're still too slow." She-Ra said, putting her sword by Mermista.

Mermista smirked. "Not done yet." Mermista made water go around She-Ra's body and trap her body in it.

She-Ra dropped her sword as she struggled to get out of Mermista's water grasp. "Mermista. What is this?!"

Mermista walked up to She-Ra and kissed her on the lips. She-Ra was surprised but kissed back. Mermista let go of She-Ra and held her close as they were still kissing. Then they started to make out.

A few minutes later, they pulled away. They gazed into each other's eyes lovingly. "I like you, Adora." Mermista confessed.

"Wait, Adora? Why her?" She-Ra asked.

Mermista stood on her tip toes and put her hand on She-Ra's cheek. "You're still the same person. I don't care if you're taller in this form. I like you,  either way."

She-Ra blushed and turned back into Adora. "I like you too, Mista." Adora said before kissing Mermista again, running her hands through Mermista's hair.

Mermista kissed back, enjoying every minute of it. They pulled away and walked back to the castle.

They lived happily ever after, in bliss and harmony.