Double Trouble's High School Play

"Take one."

Double Trouble was auditioning for one of the biggest plays in the school. They immediately got the main part and had many lines to preform. The only problem was..

"Uh, DT? You're supposed to cry at this part." The director told them as Double Trouble tried to cry on point. Double Trouble opened their eyes to see if any children were anywhere to be falling in any way but none could be found.

"Can we take a 5 minute break? Thanks." Double Trouble quickly left the auditorium to find a child that could fall for them.

"I'll give someone 20 dollars if they could do me a favor!"

"I'm all ears."

Catra. Of course, she would want the money. Not to mention, Double Trouble has been doing favors for the kitten as well.

"Here's the plan."

-

It was the day of the play. Everything Double Trouble has done up to this point was great. They only had to wait for one child in the audience to fall.

That's when they stopped Catra on the special high seating with Frosta.

Soon, the role that came to cry was up and Double Trouble knew that they could cry on point if Catra does the right thing.

That's when their acting partner fell on the stage as Double Trouble saw Catra push Frosta into the audience.

So Double Trouble started to laugh and then faked a cry while using that effort.

They were a great success after that and became the biggest hit.

All thanks to their darling kitten named Catra.