The Handsome Master

Calico cats, Ragdoll cats, Persian cats, and even hairless cats getting adopted left to right. here I am. Watching all of my friends leave me. I am a very famous kind of breed. I am a mix of a pusheen cat and a calico cat. Even though my fur was the rarest kind.... no one wanted me. Why is that? Well, I am no ordinary cat. All rare cats have a catch. Mine, is I am a high maintenance cat. My heat happens every week. When I have my heats they take me to a room and they let me pick which hybrid can 'take care of me'. It's really annoying. I want the real dick. I have felt one before... best time ever. I loved the feel of it in me. I love the way it feels me up till it drips down my legs. You must be thinking that if someone cums in you than you get pregnant. NO! Not how this works. Since I am a rare.... I have to accept my spouse. Once I do that I bite the back of their neck and they do the same. Even if it hurts me.

           Speaking of which my heat is about to start so I chose heat suppressants. I was done. They knew that too. So, they put on my paper 'has to be adopted by male that has no problem of "taking care of her" aslo is high maintenance.'  Yeah... my life. Here I am in the corner in my bed trying to keep away any male cats that want to mate with me.

          'Ring'  I heard the bell of the door opening. In came a handsome man. Whoever he adopts will be lucky. He was wearing a white turtleneck, white, shoes, and black jeans that perfectly showed off his curves. He features were outstanding.  Big plumb lip, big eyes, mesmerizing smile, and a sharp jawline. WHAT A SIGHT!!!!! My eyes sparkled when he started walking over toward the cat hybrids where the girls was. The spark went away fast when he picked up the papers glancing at me. I was not going today. He pointed out to one paper and went to the back room. About 5 minutes later the owner named Lisa opened the cage. 

"One of you lucky Hybrids will get adopted.... that will be Y/n!" 

          I would never thought this day would come! I jumped up in excitement. I ran up to the person who adopted me.

"Thank you.....uhm?!" I trailed off.

"Call me Jin."