I Have A Sweet Tooth 21+

Jin: " Always falling asleep on me." He said. I laid her down on the bed. I couldn't bare to look at her halfway covered body. I got her bra and paintes and one of my shirts. My shirt came all the way down to her mid-thigh. I laid down beside her and pulled the covers over us. I kissed her forehead softly. 

          Jin: " Night, my love." 

          Next morning

          It smells like a man. I like it. I snuggle in closer to the nice smell. I felt the unknown thing move away. It left me. I whimperd at the lost.

Jin POV

          I watched her as she slept. It felt like hours till she inhaled a little bit heavier and snuggled closer to me. I gigled and got up. She did a little whimper. Cute!

          I went down to the kitchen and made her some breakfast. Some pancakes. Simple yet amazing. One I was done I went upstairs to our room.

          I set the plate of pancakes down and shook her lightly.

Jin:" y/n-ahh. Time to get up. Eat some food." Shw moved slightly before opening her eyes and stared at me. It felt like years before she said.

Y/n:" I smell food." I laughed at her and helped her seat up.

Y/n POV

           I felt some one shaking me lighlty. I would have ignored it but the hand felt like heaven and I wanted to see who it belonged to. I open my eyes and see Jin. Wow! I could not help but stare at him. Something hit me. Sweet. Like PANCAKES!!!

Y/n:" I smell food." I said still looking at him. He laughed closing his eyes. Seeing him like this made me kinda horny. He helped me sit up and started feeding me. Once I was done he set the food down and looked at me. After a few seconds he starts laighing at me. I was confused.

Y/n:" what??" I asked him.  He leaned in closer making my breath hitch. I wanted to make out woth him. But, I have to controll myself.

Jin:" you have some syrup on your face." He reached his hand out and swiped his thumb on the conor of my lip. He stuck his thumb in his mouth. Fuck this shit! I leaned in kissed him. It took him a few seconds to respond.

          He was about to pull away but I wanted more. I put my jand on his neck and pulled him closer. I straddle his lap and deepen the kiss by biting his lower lip. He groaned and puts his hand on my waist. We were fighting for dominance. Ofcourse he won. I moved my hips on his lap. I wanted to pleasure him. He stoped me though and pulled away. All could be heard is out heavy breaths and our heart beats.

Jin:" I didn't get all of the syrup."

Y/n:" then get it." I said. He moved closer to my jaw kissing on some spots whwere he saw some more syrup. He than went down to my neck kissing and sucking. I moan out when he found my sweet spot. He pushed me off of him and laid me on the bed.

Jin:" you are so messy. *takes off clothes* you even got it on my kitten." He said shaking his head.

Y/n:" your kitten?" I asked out of breath.

Jin:" is this some elses than?? I think not. Ill show you whos kitten this is." He said ripping off my underwear. He took the syrup form the bed side and deipped if all on my pussy. He put his mouth down there and kitty licked my clit. I soflty moaned. He kept on kitty licking me driving me crazy.

Y/n:" damn it Jin! Just fuck me already!" I yelled out. He smackes my pussy. I moaned out load. He started attacking me like a hungry dog that has not eaten in years. He was doing all of these tricks the only thing that could some out my mouth was moans and slurred words.

          He got up and stripped from his clothes and crawled to me. He kissed me and looked at me slamming into me. I arch my back faster than you could say 'I'. He fucked me endlessly. He started choking me. It felt like heaven just rained down on me.

Jin:" fucking dirty slut. Who told you that your kitten was not mine? Huh?? Fucking bitch. Ill show you." He said fucking me fast like he was not human. Each thrust got harder and faster. I felt light headed. It was like torture and I love it.

Jin:" now kitten, tell me. Who do you belong to?" He asked me. I could not get out a single word. Just moans. He slapped me ass.

Jin:" answer me!! Who do you belong to?" He asked.

Y/n:" y-y-ahh-you!!" I moaned out.

Jin:" good kitten." He said. "Who's pussy is this??" He asked speeding his actions.

Y/n:" fuck its all yours. Im yours. This pussy is yours. Fuck!!!" I yelled out and crying of how much plesure it is.

Jin:" If I am doing that good of a job fucking you tp make you cry, be a good little slut you are and cum for me." He said.

         I came right there. I was on cloud9.

Jin:" also, if you go to sleep.... Ill show no mercy on you." He said. We both started laughing.

924 words