Submissive Jin??

Y/n: “game on.”

I slowly started kissing down him neck. He grabbed my hips tightly. 

Y/n: “You like that?” I asked he moaned in response. He tries switching positions.

Y/n:” bad boy! Its noonas turn.” I laid him on the couch and stood beside him. I looked at him in the eyes. 

Y/n:” stay right here. Don’t move one inch or there will be punishments.” I said sternly. He nodded his obediently. I walked to out play room and grabbed leather box from under the bed. I started heading down stairs. I saw Jin laying down with his eyes closed. That hot fucker.

Y/n:” I am back baby. I hope you didn’t miss me too much.” I walked to him with the leather box in both hands. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

Jin:” how come I have never seen that box before?” He asked me.

Y/n:” let’s just say I got bored at home all alone and went to but some things. Don’t worry you’ll love it. Okay?” I asked him. He nodded his head “good.” 

I sat down beside him and opened the box. There I saw my ropes, cock rings, whips, and blindfolds. 

Jin:”n-noona? W-why di-did yo-u buy t-this? W-w-will t-t-t-this hurt?” He stuttered out. (bItch, how you not know what those things are. You fucking nasty fucker.) 

Y/n:”It will sting, but it will feel good. Now be a good little boy that you are and sit up.” 

One he sat up I took his shirt off of him and thew it across the room not giving a fuck what-so-ever. I made him lay back down and put the blindfold on him. I saw him abs. I have always wanted to do this. I took the whip out and grazed it with my hands. 

*smack*

Jin:” ahh, nonna!!” Jin yelled in pain in pleasure.

Y/n:” Does it hurt?” 

Jin:”no I want more. Please noona make me suffer.” That made me hiss. I whipped him about 9 more times. I saw amazing prints. I saw the bulge and I almost fell immediately.  I caught myself. 

Y/n:” does someone want attention?” He nodded his head and whimpered. I got on my knees. I slowly pulled down his pants while my mouth started tracing the lines of his abs. Once his boxers and pants were off, I took out the light pink cock ring.

Y/n:” This is gonna feel cold.” I warned him. I slid it on him. He gasped felling the cold metal on his erection. 

Jin:” mmmm” he hummed bucking his hips slightly. 

I smacked his abs. 

Y/n:” don’t make me get the whip.” I grabbed the controller that came with it.  I put it on the low setting. His body jerked in response. He moaned out load. Damn its on the lowest setting. Maybe because he is erected. Dumbass. 

He moaned here and there I loved watching him. He looked so hot. 

I have been torturing him for about 30 minutes now. I could see the frustraintion in him and the needy ness. There was sweat on the couch and his delouicis body. He came about 5 times. 

Jin:” Nonna, please it hurts. I need you.” 

Y/n:” Ill give it to you in one condition.”

Jin:’ Anything you name it.”

Y/n:” Beg.”

Living with Jin I have noticed that he has always been the dominate one. Even if I try to be the dominate one in the day. He always ends up being the dominate. I am not complaning or anything like that, but something about right now is triggering me. I want him to beg for my touch. Everything.

Jin:” Noona, please me. I miss your touch and the way you feel around me. I love it so fucking much. Please help me!” He almost yelled it. I removed the ring and pulled my clothes off in a second. I sat on his bulge and started riding him.

Y/n:” mhmm, fuck right there! Yes Jin, ahh.” I didn’t know how needy I was until now. 

He threw his head back. I took his hands and placed them on my boobs. I took the blindfold off to look at him. He was so amazing. It was enough to make me cum.

Jin:” Fuck I can’t no more.” I felt his hot liquid in me. I came right there. Once I calmed down I looked at him. Only to look at a tired and almost asleep Jin. I chuckled. I helped him up to the bed and put a robe on him. I laid him down on the cover and snuck under the blanket with him. 

Y/n:” now look who is falling asleep.”  

______
810 words