fhnn

Y/n:” now look who is falling asleep.”  

I woke up earlier than I usually wake up. I look over and see Jin cuddling up to me by my waist. I smoothly moved his arms from me amd slipped out of bed trying not to disturb his sleep.

I did my morning routine and decided to wear this:

I head out and saw that he was still sleeping and went down staris to make us some breakfeast

I head out and saw that he was still sleeping and went down staris to make us some breakfeast. I was deep in thought

'will i ever have my pups?' 'will Jin mate with me?' 'does he know how to mate?' So many things were running threw my head i slipped and landed on the ground with a bang and a whimper.

I heard fast steps zooming in the kitchen. There stood Jin looking at me.

Jin:" OMO! Are you ok??"

Y/n:" yeah, cause i am perfectly ok.. Dumba-ahhh!!-"

My sentence was cut off short when i felt a sting in my stomach. My heat was not near. I could tell it wasent my heat cause my hormones would be everywhere. Oh no!

"Whats wrong?" He asked sitting beside me and lifted me up on his lap.

Y/n:" i cant tell you. You will leave me."

Jin:" never." He replied while rubbing my stomach. He thought i was in heat.

Y/n:" the-the sun goddess wants me to mate." I said looking down.

Jin:" easy lets go."

Y/n:" No not like that. I mean mate and have pups." I replied a tear rolling down.

He walked off. I knew it. He came back with a book. I looked up and saw the title. 'How Hybrids Mate and How They Work.' I looked up at him and smiled. I felt my face heat up.

Y/n:" you could've asked me." I mumbled under my breath. He laughed.

Jin:" lets go, are you sure you are ready? I might mess up." (Tbh, i dont even know what to say. So umm im making things up as i go.)

He picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs. He set me gently on the bed and started kitty licking my neck. Thats when i felt a pain in my neck. He made the mark.

Jin:" was is supposed to hurt?"

I nodded my head and told him it was ok. I then switched positions and start kissing him. I stopped kissing him.

Jin:" are you ok???" He asked worridly.

Y/n:" im worried. You might get made fun of cause they are gonna see a mark on your neck. What if-"

I was cut off by Jin kissing me.

Jin:" i love you thats all that matters. And if this is what makes other hybrids or other people see that your mine. Ill do it."

I nodded my head and coutinued. I went to the back of his neck.

Y/n:" its gonna hurt a lot. For me i didnt hurt a lot cause i am a hybrid. But your a human. Are you ready?" I asked. He breathed in and then out before nodding.

I bit his neck. He yelled really loud. It hurt my heart. I was finished and kissed the mark. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me.

Jin:"you so fucking buetiful." He started kissing me again switching our spots.

He started kissing down my neck and kissed my thigh all the way up to the end of my skirt. I started moving around wanting more.

He removed my skirt and started kissing my inner thigh making me move my heat more down towards him.

Jin:" getting impatient i see." He removed my undies exposing my heat to the cool air sending goosbumb all over my body. I arched my back.

He took his shirt off and pants leaving him only in his boxers. He removed my shirt and bra leaving my revealed to him. He groaned and started blowing cool air towards my heat. I moaned and grabbed his hair.

He started kitty licking my clit and hummed sending vibrations threw out my body. He started eating my. Not like before. Like i was the most softest most fragile thing on earth. I liked it.

He stopped and took his boxers and pumped his shaft a few times before before pushing it inside me. I moan.

He started thrusting fast. It felt like he was trying to hold hemself back. As much as i like this. I miss his aggressiveness.

Y/n:" Jin dont hold back. Put a fucking baby in me." I breathed heavily. He sped up his thruts never forgetting to get a moan out of me with everyone.

I knew the part was coming. I was worried that he wouldn't do it right. But i pished that away and kept getting closer to my climax.

The time came and i looked at Jin. He had his eyes closed and his partly open. He would scrunch up his nose here and there. But then he did it. He actually did it. He howled. It was so beautiful. I was enjoyinh everything. I knew there was a 100% chance i was pregnant.

He thrusted on last time before cumming. He thrusted really hard into me.

Jin:" wanting to make sure you get filled up." He breathed. His voice was always sexy after sex. But today. I could cum again by the sound of his voice.

When he got done he got out of me and pulled the covers over us.

Jin:"lets hope it works." I started crying.

Jin:" OMG! Are you ok? Whats wrong? Did i do or say anything wrong?"

Y/n:" no its just the howl was so amazing." I sobbed out. He let out a sigh.

Jin:" really? Had me scared for a second.

Y/n:" yah!! That was really important to me." I said pouting with my bottom lip out.  He leaned in and bit my lip afterwards giving me a kiss.

Jin:" sorry my love. Forgive me?" I nodded. Too tired to reply.

_______
Wasssuppp peeps. So after everyone (3 people) told me to do a face reveall so, i am doing a face reveal on Friday at 3pm. And 15:00 standard time. See ya later.

1047 words