Pet!?

Jin" I am gonna go cook din din now. He got up and adjusted his pants and left. I nodded and got up... After a while I realised. Did this bitch just say din din???

Ever since I found out about this room, I kept a box of my clothes under the bed. Werid but, I am NOT walking out of here in my lace. I decided to put on something simple.

I walked out of the room and walking to the living room

I walked out of the room and walking to the living room. I was looking for Jin but I couldnt hear him. Or see him. I walk to the living. There I saw 7 more boys walking into the house.

I quickly ran off and hid behind a wall.

???:" what the fuck was that?" A tired voice asked.

Jin:" thats just Y/N." He said. "Come out.. Its ok they wont hurt you." I slowly walked out.

"Deabak!!"
"Wahhh"
"She is so hot!" Jin slapped the back of his head.
Jin:"watch your mouth."
"Well....introduce us to her."
Jin:" Y/n these people right here are my friends. (Pretty sure you already know then so imma skip this but plot twist)last but not least Jackson wang but call him jackson."

Jungkook and V ran up to me.

Jungkook:"were already friends back of Tae!!"

V:"no she is me friend causes we have to take over the alien worlds together!!"

They started tugging on my arms and saying that i a theirs.

I felt someone pull me away from the two teens arguing.

Jin:"she is mine back off."

2hours later.

Jimin: "let's watch a movie."

Jin:"ok.let me pick out the movie. Y/N and Jackson go get the food and drinks." Jin left and me and Jackson went and made some food.

He was fixing the food and i was making the drinks. I grabbed the drinks and started walking. I bumped into someone and spilled the drinks on his shirt. I look up and see Jackson.

Y/N:" I am so so sorry Jack-"

Jackson:" shut up. This is why you don't allow PETS to run around." He said and grabbed the towel on the counter and handed it to me.

Jackson:" you did it, clean it or else."

Y/n:" i am not cleaning that shit. And who the fuck are you calling pet. I will end your life." I said confident. In the inside i wad terrified. I secretly hoped Jin came in and saved me but he didn't.

Jackson:" bitch!" He slapped me and walked away.  I felt my lip sting. Thats gonna hurt.