Practice room fiasco-Han (Jisung)

"EVERYBODY UP!" the human alarm clock, Hyunjin, screamed. His screams echoed through the dorms, waking all the members from their deep slumber.
Jisung was awakened by the beautiful sound of his members complaining (mainly Chan). In normal circumstances he would join the cheerful party of people whining about how tired they are but, this wasn't a normal day.
The first sign that Jisung didn't feel well was the fact that he was abnormally cold. Now, Jisung wasn't the most cold-blooded person ever (given the fact that he was quite skinny) but, this was a whole new level of being cold. As soon as his head left the pillow, he started shaking. He grabbed on to his blanket for dear life as he made his way to the bathroom.
The second sign Jisung met as he walked to the bathroom. He was very dizzy. Also, extremely tired. He steps were zombie-like as he entered the cramped bathroom. When Jisung took a look at himself for the first time that day, he couldn't help but wince.
His skin was pale, his hair a bird nest, and his eyes were adorned with some not so designer eye bags.
The first person to notice Jisung's not so splendid appearance was Minho.
"Hey, are you ok Hannie?" The dancer asked, worry written all over his face.
"Yeah, I'm ok." This was the moment when Jisung came to realize the third sing: his throat really hurt. It felt like it was on fire when he talked or swallowed. But, liked always, he sucked it up and put a smile on his face.
Minho, obviously, didn't believe him. But he knew that if he pushed, Jisung would still remain silent.
When all the members were done getting ready, the went into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Chan, being the awesome leader that he is, had prepared some eggs and toast for all the members. (with the help of the other half of the Aussie line)
Everybody sat around the table as Chan and Felix brought out the food.
Jisung was not hungry so, he resorted to just stir around his eggs. Seungmin took notice of Jisung's strange behavior.
"Jisung-ah you ok?" Seungmin asked putting a hand on Jisung's shoulder.
"Yeah Seungmo. I'm ok." Han responded, feeling some-what light-headed.
"Mmmm" was all Seungmin said, knowing, just like Minho, his friend was lying.
When all the members finished their food, they were on their way to the JYP building.
"Today we have dance practice first." Chan said, looking back at the three boys in the car with him.
A string of approving grunts were given by the members before they went back to what they were doing.
'Oh, goody.' Jisung thought to himself as he laid his head on the car window.

-Time skip to when they arrive to the practice room-

When Stray Kids had arrived at their dance room, they all set down their stuff before warming up. Jisung, even though he felt like he was about to freeze, and his head felt a little weird, was pretty ok. He was sure he could make it through the practice but, destiny didn't let that happen.
All the member started dancing to the new song Stray Kids was working on. They followed the steps of the choreography. All was well until the third round. As soon as the song started, Jisung's vision started fading. Everything started getting darker. He really didn't want to faint so, he gripped to the next thing that was next to him: Jeongin. The maknae was about to push his hyung away until he saw Jisung's pale face.
"Stop!" the youngest screamed on the top of his lungs in order to grab everyone's attention. The rest of the members spun around only to be met with a sight that broke their hearts. Jisung was kneeling on the ground, one hand supporting his body and the other gripping on to Jeongin's sleeve for dear life. Tears ran down his cheeks as his body shook.
Immediately Chan ran to him, his motherly senses kicking in. He took the small boy in his arms and sat down against the wall.
"Sungmin, grab that bottle of water." He ordered feeling Jisung's forehead. "Changbin, grab a towel."
The two members did as they were told while the rest came near their sick friend.
"What's wrong with him?" Hyunjin asked, worried laced all over his voice.
"He has a fever." Chan said while placing the wet towel on Jisung's forehead. "And by pushing himself too much, he got too weak."
"Is he unconscious?" Felix asked, taking notice of Jisung's closed eyes.
"Nope" Jisung replied weakly.
"Oh good." Felix exhaled.
"We're getting you home." Chan said, rubbing Jisung's arm.
"Ok" Jisung replied, making grabby hands so Minho would carry him.
"Cute." Minho said under his breath as he picked up the squirrel-like boy.

-Time skip to when they get to the dorms-

Minho set Jisung down on his bed gently. At this point the poor boy was deeply asleep. He brushed some hair out of the younger's face before heading out.
"Thanks, hyung." Jisung said half asleep.
"Your welcome Hannie." Minho replied, smiling at his doesang.

Welcome back beautiful humans. There, as always, are some few things I want to say.
1. Wattpad didn't let me put fotos for some reason so I'm sorry about that.
2. I kinda ship Jisung and Minho so I'm sorry if you don't like it.
Welp, that's it. I hope you enjoyed and remember to comment if you have any suggestions. Love you all! Bye!💜